8. He Finds Your Fan Account

Harry hummed along with a song that was playing on his laptop. The sound of his voice was so beautiful. You were reading a book on bed while Harry, sitting across of you, was doing God knows what on his laptop. Just a relaxing Sunday.

Suddenly, Harry started to giggle, yes he giggles and it's very adorable. You looked up at him. His eyes were reading something on his laptop causing you to get very curious. Another soft laugh escaped his lips.

"What's wrong?" You asked and you tried to get a look of his laptop, but Harry quickly turned away from you. His eyes were sparkling while he kept reading.

"What is it? Tell me."

"He is such an angel. And look at his eyes. Gosh. He's so beautiful," Harry said in a high pitched voice. You didn't know what he was talking about and Harry kept going.

"Loving that ass, Harry... Wait, wait. This one's better," he said while laughing hard, showing off his dimples, "Twerk for me, baby. @Harry_Styles."

That's when it finally hit you. Blood warmed your cheeks and the feeling of embarrassement filled your body. He found it...

Harry found your old fan account.

You hid your face behind your hands and dropped your head onto the pillow. Harry laughed again and rubbed your back. "Don't be embarrassed, (Y/N). I think it's kinda cute."

"Cute?!" You groaned. "Please stop reading it." You could hear Harry trying to stifle a laugh. He shuffled closer to you and placed his lips on your hair. "So...," he started with a smirk, " you want me to twerk for you, huh?"

Again you groaned loudly, but you couldn't help the smile forming on your face. You were so happy this cheeky man was all yours.

And you didn't like to share.