20. You Have A Blind Date AU

Everything was perfect. Your make up was perfectly applied on your soft skin, a dark blue dress hugged your curves in all the right spots and your hair was on fleek.

That was exactly the reason why you wanted to scream at your reflection. It was all too much. You had done way more than your best. You shouldn't have gone over the top. After all, it was just another stupid date.

You quickly undressed again and pulled the hair tie out of your hair. Your favourite skinny jeans were the first piece of clothing you saw and while you happily pulled them up your legs, you ran your hand through your hair a couple of times. A simple white shirt was tugged into your jeans and after a couple of minutes, you left the appartment feeling more relieved. Let's just hope your date is into comfy clothes.

The past two weeks you have had so many blind dates, you couldn't even count them on your two hands anymore. Of course, all of them were horrible since you hadn't really found a guy who was worth spending your time with again. Well, let's just pray tonight was different.

The walk to the guy's house wasn't really that long, but a sigh left your mouth when you arrived.

It was a regular house - not too big, not too small - with a petite front yard filled with flowers and a cute white porch. You lifted your left hand to reach for the doorbell and gave it a light push. A couple of seconds passed till the door was opened. At first you were shocked to say the least. Never had you met such a handsome man before - dating sites definitely didn't have those.

A small smile played on the man's lips and he kept his eyes on you. He slowly leaned in to give you a light kiss on the cheek and then backed away again.

"You must be [Y/N]." His voice was deep and nice while saying your name. You nodded your head. "I'm Harry. Nice to meet you."

Harry invited you in and after making small talk, you went to sit at the dinning the table. It was very nicely dressed and you knew Harry must've put a lot of effort into this date. You were already enjoying his company. The date was going very smooth and the handsome man in front of you made sure you never felt nervous or embarrassed.

When Harry served the food, you sent him a smile. He smiled back in return causing one dimple to appear in his right cheek. Handsome and dimples. This was certainly a win-win.

The nerves started to kick in again when you finally noticed what Harry had prepared for today. It all looked delicious - that wasn't the problem - but the fish was the buzz killer. You were badly allergic to all kinds of fish. Your face would start to blow up, just like your ears and your whole body would start itching. It wasn't really something you would like Harry to see. But how were you supposed to say this without feeling terrible about it?

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked with a soft smile, while sitting down again.

"Uhm.. Well, yes. I really appreciate all the effort you put into this, it looks delicious. But I'm kind of, like allergic to fish?" You made it sound more like a question, because you didn't want to hurt his feelings. You desperately wanted this date to end well.

A low chuckle left his lips and you looked down in embarrasment.

"I'm so sorry," you softly whispered. Another blind date that had gone not how you would've planned.

Harry reached for your hand over the table and squeezed it. "Don't be sorry. I'm more into Italian food anyways. Wanna order something and just talk?" he suggested while his green eyes kept staring into yours.

That was exactly what you did. The food Harry had ordered was amazing and it was lovely just talking to him. When it was time to go home, you found yourself not wanting to leave. You had such a wonderful time at Harry's and you never wanted it to end. So of course, when Harry asked if he could walk you home, you gladly said yes.

That date was the first of many and with each moment you spent with Harry, you realized you were falling deeply in love with him. The handsomeness and dimples were surely a win-win.