Chapter 1 - Rosary

5 minutes till prolouge

The four, Winter and Summer is having a sleepover in Rapunzel's room and they were playing truth or dare.

"I dare you.....", Merida started. ".... To chug a gallon of beer! >:)"

"That's not fair, furball!!!!", Jack complained.

Hiccup and Rapunzel laughed. Winter and Summer rolled their eyes. "YOU HAVE TO DO IT, FROSTY!!", Merida yelled. Jack sighed in defeat.

As Jack was about to start drinking the gallon of beer that may or may not suddenly been there, Hiccup felt a prick on his heart. Then black aura started surrounding him as he screamed in agony.

" aaaaaaAAAAAAHHH!!!!",He screamed louder that woke Autumn and Spring from sleeping early on the other room and came over.

When Spring saw Hiccup, she screamed. "What's happening?!", Autumn asked. " We don't have a clue!!", Merida hurled, almost crying.

Rapunzel is shaking Hiccup as he is screaming. Everybody in the room wondered why the other guardians haven't woken.

2 minutes later, Hiccup stopped screaming but he the dark aura that was surrounding him is getting bigger by the second.

"W-why is this h-hap-pen-ning?", Rapunzel stutered, afraid for her friend.

" C'mon, we should get him to North",Jack ordered. So, they started running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months have past since they have defeated Nathalia. They were reborn to be young and immortal forever.

When Hiccup sensed the second heartbeat, North didn't do anything.

"But what if Nathalia could take over his body like Pitch?", Jack asked worriedly.

" Then we just have to watch out!",North replied. They took it, of course. But no one expected it to strengthen on their sleepover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The present

Jack kicked the door down. North awoke in his sleep. He was about to scold the teens when he saw how terrible Hiccup looked.

So, he ran over to him and put on to him a rosary. Then Hiccup felt a little better.

"There!", North spoke, relieved. Then his face turned grim.
"Listen everyone".

Everybody turned to him. " Do not remove this rosary from him or break it. If you do, Nathalia will host his body and bad things will happen. Do you understand?". All heads nodded.

Then everyone went back to their rooms and fell asleep.