Chapter 7- That One Person

Stood before them was the one everyone dreaded to see. Yet, here it was, scanning everyone in the crowd like a snake waiting for a prey's move.

Seeing Hiccup stir, Merida put a barrier around him. The person laughed.

"Hello, People!", It- or rather- her greeted.

Jack and Snotlout hugged and exchanged girl screams as they stare at  you-know-who  laughing.

Hiccup awoke because of the two screams tho.

Because he was groggy, he didn't recognise the person beside him. " Oh, hello", He greeted.

You know what?
I'm tired of all the suspense and shiz. The person is Nathalie.

Yay!!! Give her a round of applause!!!!

Note: Includes sarcasm

Nathalie tried to touch Hic's shoulders but because of Merida's barrier, her hand burned.

So, she went for another pure soul. Guess who.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rapunzel
.
.
.
.
She lunged at Rapunzel but luckily she ducked. Jack reached for a duck and froze it, making it's beak sharp.

He threw it at Nathalie and she vanished, teleporting to another place.

Jack touched Rapunzel's cheek and making sure that she isn't hurt.

"Punzie, you alright?", Jack asked. She answered with a nod.
" Thank goodness",Jack muttered relieved.

Being the killjoy she is, Winter yelled in Jack's ear. "COME ON YOU LOVEBIRDS!!!!"

And that resulted on Jack chasing Winter to the end of the earth.

The End........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well not quite.
Nathalie is still out there so......

See you on the next chapter!!! :)