Chapter 9 - A Father's Care and Fish Wishes

Someone that weighed 197 tons had knocked on his bedroom door. But Hiccup didn't care.

Nathalie is back, but........ He'll be gone soon. That Evil Girl planted a seed in him. And it's only a matter of time until he's replaced by Nathalie's latest soulmate.

It was fine by him first to be it, but.......Merida loves him and he loves Merida and he don't know now.

He sighed. How he wished that he knew how to grant wishes for himself too.

Stoick slowly opened the door to find his son sobbing. He didn't know the problem, of course. For Hiccup haven't told anybody about that curse.

"Son", Stoick called as he reached his hands to his son-

Hiccup tackled him in a hug. As he sobbed, Stoick tries to comfort him.

" Son, I want to show you something", Stoick says as he wipe his son's tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were now in a pond filled with fishes. But these fishes dig through your soul and find your greatest wish.

"Fish Wishes!", Hiccup gasped.

Stoick ordered Hiccup to put his finger on the pond, which he did. Instantly, the fishes swirl and shows......
.
.
.
.
.
A magnificent picture of all of them having fun and laughing. Complete with colours and flowers and all that shiz.

Now Stoick didn't think this is his son's wish. It was his desire. Now, feeling a little better, Hiccup thanked his dad and ran off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stoick also had a lot on his mind and is unsure if Merida will be alright to be his son's girlfriend.

He put his finger in the water. The fishes started to swirl and he closed his eyes.

When he opened them, the fishes stared at him confused.

'Foggy mind', he thought. Then he left to see what his son will do.