Chapter 4 - Hiccup Drives North's Sleigh

Everyone is jumping for Joy. They were invited for a joyride on the sleigh.

But they were shocked when North ordered Hiccup to drive it. "B-but North! I don't know how to drive it!!!!",Hiccup whined.

"Nonsense! You are smart enough-no, MORE than smart to drive this",North defended. Silence filled the sleigh. Hiccup gave a defeated sigh.

In the first few minutes, everything went fine. Everyone gave chit-chats on random things. That is until Rapunzel shouted "BIRD!"

Hiccup jumped and tilted the sleigh, nearly making everyone fall. Then he made it go back to normal. Which leaved the bird scared to death.

"RAPUNZEL!!!", Everyone scolded. The said girl did an oopsie. Then Jack saw Tooth. "TOOTH!",Jack called, trying to catch her attention. Hiccup nearly ran her over. Luckily, she landed inside the sleigh. The others aren't so lucky.

Hiccup lost control over the controls and they went hyper speed. "AAAAAAAHH!!!", everybody screamed.

Luckily, Hiccup pushed the autofly button, but not before destroying the south pole.

Everyone was in a daze. "Note to self: Never let a teen drive the sleigh with other teens around", North noted to himself, dazed.

Now they are heading to Berk.