Chapter 11 - Activated

Unknown to Hiccup, everyone- as in everyone in the room, Stoick, Gobber, Jack, Rapunzel, Heck even North, Merida and Astrid!- looked at Hiccup while he nuzzled Toothless.

"I'm worried", Stoick started. North patted him in the back.

" It's fine, Stoick. As long as he doesn't hurt or killed anything, we're fine!", North boomed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watching them from a magic glass ball, Nathalie rolled her eyes.

'Isn't that a bit obvious?', Nathalie thought. 'Then again, they really are IMBECILES to make me realize that'.

And with one snap of her fingers, her magic activated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A dove flew by Hiccup and stared at him.

"Oh hello", Hiccup greeted the dove.

Not realizing that his powers activated, Hiccup reached for the snow-feathered dove but, alas.

His razor sharp leaves got to the dove first and hurt it. It let out an agonized squack.

" Oh my goodness!", Hiccup squealed and was about to help the dove when his head hurt.

"Nggghh!!", Hiccup held his head. Stoick took notice of this and went over to Hiccup, obviously concerned.

He stopped short when he saw his eyes slowly turn to violet. " NORTH!", He called.

North and everyone went in.

Hiccup screamed bloody murder.

Merida held him close and made him face her.

"Look at me, Hiccup. Look at me. It's Merida. I'm here. The lovebirds are here-", Merida started to sooth but Jack and Rapunzel, who was almost kissing, yelled " HEY!".

Merida rolled her eyes and continued. "- Just fight it, Hic. Resist it. We're all here for you."

Hiccup was trying. His hands curled up in a fist. Toothless didn't want to see his best friend like this, but he has to. He was hopeless at that moment.