Chapter 20 - An Ending

Hiccup raised his knife high.

Everyone was determined.

His knife glowed seared-hot.

"Wellcome to my SPECIAL HELL."

He slashed the knife. Everybody dodged but they got some burns on the impact.

He got ready for another attack but something unexpected happened.

Merida hugged him tight.

Everyone gasped. "MERIDA!", Rapunzel wailed.

Hiccup raised his knife, about to stab Merida.

Then, Merida whispered. " I love you."

He dropped the knife and hugged back, the two crying. He went back to normal.

Then, Merida pulled away. She looked at Hiccup. "Hey, you okay?", she asked.

He slowly nodded. Then, Merida realized that he has something in his hand. He held it open and showed her.

It was a seed-like thing.

" A bit shaken up and hurt.", Hiccup wheezed through crying. "But, at least the curse is finally broken."

Rapunzel, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Jack went to them and they shared a group hug.

"Sorry about your hair, punz.", Hiccup apologized. Rapunzel shrugged. " It's okay. It'll grow back."

"NO!", Nathalie screamed. Gaea went down.

Jack smirked. " I got this."

He showed his crystal and it glowed. Then it went inside Gaea's chest.

She gasped. "You wouldn't dare!"

Then, all of them got the idea too.

Hiccup, Merida and Rapunzel raised theirs and it went through Gaea.

Gaea gasped and glowed.

Everyone covered their eyes. Then they opened them.

There stood before them a teen about 14 with brown wavy shoulder-length hair and a green dress.

They turned to Nathalie and gasped. She vaporized.

The girl waved her hand and the whole place glowed. Then the whole place sparked with light and all around them, everything's GOLDEN.

The whole place turned to an enchanted grand castle.

"Hello, I am Gaia. The Earth Mother. Thank you for unleashing the crystals. You lot saved me from myself.", The girl stated.

Everyone bowed. " You're welcome.", Merida smiled.

Then, North and the other guardians showed up along with Winter.

" Where are you when we needed you FIVE MINUTES AGO!?", Jack barked at Winter.

"Jack, Winter got grounded.", Spring sighed.

" Oh.", Jack calmed down.

"Come on.", Gaia gestured to the throne room. " I have some gifts for you guys."