Chapter 8 - The Forever Alone Types

Okay.......

So, after everything that was done, Hiccup got his rosary back.

Also, when they were on the campfire, Autumn nuzzled Doubt's nose. Winter noticed them and gagged. When she noticed Hiccup and Merida almost kissing, she ran to the back room, grabbed a trash can and vomitted.

When she saw Rapunzel and Jack flirting, she passed out. Forever alone Winter ;(

But she's not the only one.

Astrid has a crush on Hiccup.

So, when she saw Hiccup and Merida unconciously went closer for a kiss, Astrid pulled them apart and sat between the blushing teens.

Merida tried to converse with Hiccup but astrid cut them each time.

For instance,

Merida: Hey, Hic. Do you think Jack like Rapunzel?

Hiccup: Well.... Ye-

Astrid: He does. Now shut up.

Merida: ..........?

See? That is a true Yandere there. If you know what a Yandere is, you have a Cookie. :)

Later, they played truth and dare and Jack dared Hiccup to kiss Merida.

The kiss went so sweet and everyone cheered. But Astrid got her blood burning.

The next day, when Merida went to the bathroom, Astrid grabbed her shoulder and threw her to a wall.

"What's your problem?!", Merida asked, fists curling.

" I want Hiccup even if I have to kill you!", Astrid replied. Merida threw a punch at her but she dodge it and threw her axe at Mer.

Merida dodged. "Is that all you got?", she taunted. Astrid kicked her to the outside.

They fought, causing a crowd to form. Hiccup got there and separated them.

" STOP!!",He screamed making the two stop. "You fight while Nathalie is out there?! What's gotten into you?!", Rapunzel suddenly scold.

In the midst of it all, Merida saw Hiccup's eyes water. Then run to his house.