Chapter 14 - DAYUUUMMM!!!!

"Actually, Nathalie already cursed ALL Autumn bearers to be like this. And so.....", Autumn gestured to where the vision was supposed to be.

Hiccup broke down even more.

"I will murder Nathalie for this", Merida burst into flames.

Jack held his hands up. " Woah, calm down, Red-head!"

Merida glared at him. Then she lunged at Jack but she tripped and face-planted on the floor.

Jack snickered. "DAYUUUUMMM!!!!"

Rapunzel and the others facepalmed.

"Ugh....", Merida groaned.

" Jack, I think that you shoul-WOAH!", Hiccup warned but a loose wood stick on the house whacked him upside the head

"DAYUUUMMM!!", Jack yelled again.

Hiccup, eyes red, glared at Jack and suddenly Jack was stuck like a statue, his hole in his nose really big that a booger was easily seen.

" Should we tell Hiccup to release him?", Spring asked to Winter.

Hiccup stood up and walked away, still angry but still shaken up from Autumn's vision.

Winter hesitated, then pat Spring in the back. "Nah, I like him this way."

Rapunzel was unsure what to feel.

"By the way", Spring remembered. " Why is Jack saying 'Dayum'?"

"You won't understand", Winter snickered.

Then she went all out laughing.

Spring backed away. " Okay....", Then ran off.

"He really is an idiot!", Winter wheezed.

Rapunzel just stood there awkwardly. When she saw Autumn close to crying, she went to her.

Stoick, though. He was just bewildered on what is happening.