Chapter 2 - Distrust and Food Fights

"You alright, Mer?"

Hiccup asked to Merida with concern while cooking pancakes for breakfast.

Merida has been soo overprotective of Hiccup. Actually, all of them are. Whenever he goes, someone always follow him.

They were worried about him, that's for sure. They were too freaked out about what happened to him during the sleepover.

"Yeah, uh..... I'm fine.", Merida answered. An awkward silence came. "Something's up", Hiccup started. Merida turned to him.

" What is?", she asked.

"Everyone's been following me everywhere. Including you. I just want to ask why's that", Hiccup said in wonder.

Merida bit her lip.

" Well....."

"Well?"

"Everyone's just..........scared about what might happen to you, Hic"

"W-what?! Why would you think that?"

Now Merida was bewildered by now. "You mean you don't remember?"

"Of course I remember. It's just that.......don't you guys have faith in me?", Hiccup asked while putting pancakes to the plate.

Merida bit her lip so hard it hurt.
" Bu-but-"

" We're going to berk tomorrow, Mer. I trust in all of you. Even if you guys don't trust me.",Hiccup cut off, his face full of hurt.

Merida regretted saying that.

"GUYS!! YOU BETTER NOT BE KISSING!!!", Rapunzel yelled from the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the food was set, they dug in.

Jack had to admit that Hic's cooking was good. Winter seem to notice.

" Hey, Jack", Winter started. Jack turned to her.

"Think fast!", She hurled as she scooped some cream and threw it in his face-

Hiccup got hit instead.

Everyone was silent.....then giggled. Hiccup is like santa clause with the cream.

Hiccup curled a smile, too. His friends did trust him for not unleashing his anger and stuff. He wagged a finger playfully at Winter.

" You won't get a present this year, winter!", He warned playfully with a smile. They laughed so hard like they are gonna die.

Then Spring accidentally threw a strawberry touflé at Merida who was snorting. It landed straight to her face. It was quiet once again.

"FACEBALL!!! GIRL YOU GOT SOME SKILLS!!!", Merida yelled jokingly. They were laughing like there was no tommorrow.

" FOOD FIGHT!!!", Jack declared. It was crazy. There were food flying here and there and everywhere. It stopped when Rapunzel threw a french bread to North's face who has newly awoken.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!", North boomed.

" Sorry, North. We were just having a food fight", Rapunzel apologized. North calmed down.

"After you're done, clean up this mess and yourselves. We will have advanced training later on", North ordered firmly. Everybody nodded.

North left. Then the food fight continued.