Part 2

Lizzy is the type to see someone fall and say sorry.
Alois is the type to kill someone and say sorry.
Ciel is the type to make the world end and blame Sebastian.
Anyway enjoy.

I quickly opened my eyes but saw no one. And a few seconds after i noticed that i actually couldn't see anything at all. It was pitch black.
Where was i? I held my hands close to my chest as if someone was gonna attack me when i suddenly noticed something a few feet in front of me.
A door.

I stood up and first looked around. There really was nothing. And i wasn't holding the tea cup anymore either. Yet i know i had because my hand was still a little bloody from the cut.
I looked at the door again and decided to just go in. If i could.
I took small steps at first along the all black ground, but when i noticed that it didn't feel any different than the floor in my room, i started to walk normally.
It was probably just a bad dream. Or at least some kind of dream because i wasn't very scared.

I opened the door, that wasn't locked and stepped into the room.
I looked around and got big eyes. It didn't look that special but it was still something i hadn't seen before.
The room itself was probably only a little bigger than my own room, had black and white floor and red curtains on almost every wall. Plus a little opening as if this really was a normal room in a house or something.

There also was a red couch with a table to match the colors. On the table was a violin. A black one. Black...
Then there really wasn't much else.
I then noticed a mirror hanging on the wall besides me and then stood with my mouth open as i realised i no longer was in the lime green dress.

Now i had an elegant wine red dress on with only one big black bow at the top and black gloves. The dress itself was beautiful and it actually fit me.
It showed alot of my shoulders though. It kinda gave me chills because the only thing someone has to do was just grab it and then the dress could probably slide off me.
I sure wasn't used to wearing this. What would mother say if she saw me this exposed? Plus the dress only reached a little bit more down than my knees. Then i was wearing black heels.
My hair was still in pigtails but both pigtails had a black ribbon around.

I didn't look like myself.
But then again, how did i even look anymore.
And once again my thoughts were cut off.
By the same person as before.

"Hello Elizabeth." A cold but familliar voice suddenly said.
I slowly looked over to the opening and my eyes widden more than they had done the whole night.

Right in the middle of the other opening, which was on the opposite side of where i had come in and where i was currently standing, stood a not very tall, pale and dark haired boy with dark blue eyes and looked at me.
He had a black suit on but i wasn't really looking at that.
I was busy looking at his eyes. Not because that one of them wasn't covered. Or at least that wasn't the only reason.
It was more the way he was looking at me.
It looked...scary.

Both of his eyes were wide open while the rest of his face didn't have much expression. Was he a ghost?
I didn't even answer.
Instead i slowly out of habit pushed a little bit of my front hair to the side when i suddenly let out a little whine when i noticed it was with the bleeding finger that i had touched it with. Even thought it almost wasn't bleeding anymore.
I quickly closed my eyes for not even a second and almost screamed when i opened them again and he was standing right in front of me.
Still expressionless. But his eyes looked normal now. They looked like how they always had looked.
Sad. Tired. Empty.

He let out a sigh and took my hand up and started to lick the blood. I didn't say anything. I honestly didn't know where to even begin.
If this was a dream, it was a strange one. And it wasn't even because i hadn't dreamt about him since then but those were only nightmares. Plus this felt way too real.

I breathed a big loudly and he looked up at me.

"Your hands are cold." I mumbled.

He just nodded and kept going.

"You don't have to lick it. It's just a small cut really..." I said.
He let go of my hand and suddenly made a face that probably was closest to a smirk. Or something.

"How can i not? Your delicious." He said as his eyes suddenly turned red for a second.
I wasn't even sure if it had actually happend.

Then there was only silence as we both looked at each other. It felt a bit awkward but i'm not sure he noticed.
I didn't know what to do. Should i hug him? Cry? I had done it so many times in both dreams and reality.
What difference would it make?
But still...

"Ciel- " I began but was cut off.

"The dress fits you. I knew it would. You look beautiful." He said while looking at me from head to toe and then lastly right at me again. "Like a real lady." He said and tilted his head a tiny bit.

And once again, i couldn't speak.

"But enough small talk." He said and suddenly bowed a little before showing me his hand.
"May i have this dance, Milady?"
He asked softly when i noticed the black butler that just appeared too, who now was holding the violin.
I still didn't know what to think or say.

"You may." I said sweetly and took his hand.