Part 11

Yana Toboso logic:
Ciel: I will protect you Lizzy!
Ciel as well: I can't even tie my fucking shoes
Sorry for little updates btw

It was around lunch soon. I had used at least one hour cleaning all Ciel's wounds and scars, and another one to stop the bleeding ones.

And i was pretty tired now but tried my best to not let it show. After all it was myself who wanted to clean them, since Ciel kept going on about how it would heal over time, since he was a demon. But i refused to treat my husband like he treated his butler. Demon or not.

And it was kinda funny to see him get flustered everytime i touched his pale skin, since he only was wearing pants right now.

''A-ah! Be careful..<< He mumbled one more time while shutting his eyes in pain.

I sighed.

''It's a good thing demons have a hard time getting hurt, if they all whine as much as you do.'' I just said without taking my eyes off where i was cleaning.

I was almost done. Luckily.

He didn't answer.

''Ciel?..''

''Mm?''

''How did this happen?'' I asked and now looked him straight in the eyes.

His eyes looked wild for a second but it was clear that as soon as i saw it, he tried keeping it under control.

''It's none of your concern, Elizabeth.'' He just said.

I almost stopped what i was doing. Was that all?

Had i gone through a whole night locked in my room, a few hours waiting for him all worried and now two more just cleaning his wounds, to hear that?

I angrily pushed down on a open wound i was cleaning on his arm, which made him whine in pain.

He quickly looked at me with an angry expression, but then suddenly looked away not even a second later after seeing my face.

No, i wasn't just gonna let this slide.

''Tell me.'' I ordered him.

''So now i'm suddnly your dog, huh?'' He said in a low voice. ''Ordering me around like this..''

''It's no- ''

''But it's not because i was expecting anything else if i have to be honest. After all if you don't get what yo- ''

''Ciel Phantomhive, you better shut your mouth right now!'' I yelled, startling us both.

He already had regret in his eyes.

''You know i'm worried about you. And you are not alone anymore..'' I whispered as i sat closer to him, resting my head on his chest.

He seemed surprised that i even touched him right now but got a little more comtable after a while.

''I won't put you at risk. No. I can't.'' He said.

I didn't answer him at first but when i tried to, he cut me off before i even started.

''Elizabeth. If i tell you, will you please promise to stay out of it?'' He asked with defeat in his voice.

I didn't answer now either. I felt like i couldn't keep that promise.

''Elizabeth?'' He asked.

''I...i will try.'' I mumbled.

He didn't seem convinced. And with good reason for that matter but he told me anyway.

''There's a group we have tried to catch lately. And a very skilled one for that matter. They are supposedly responsible for alot of crimes but we have almost no clues.'' Ciel said with anger in his voice as he looked down. ''I'm even uncertain if they had anything to do with the ball and when i went back, i was attacked even before reaching the house. I'm not sure it had anything to do with that night but i already had a bad feeling when you got the letter..'' He finished.

I got up right after, even more angry now. No one were to hurt him. No anymore. I wanted to protect him so badly.

''Elizabeth! You aren't able to do anything.'' He said. ''It's no ordinary group.''

I turned around to face him.

''Skilled or not i wi- ''

''Listen to me!'' He yelled and then quickly put both hands on his head, looking like he had a headache.

''Ciel!'' I said with worry in my voice as i rushed back to him, as if he was as fragile as glass.

''There's...also something else..'' He whispered.

I pushed him down gently and waited for him to continue.

''They didn't attack me how they would have attacked another normal human.'' He said and looked at me. ''Which most likely means..'' He didn't finish.

I was about to ask for more. But i didn't need to. My eyes widden.

''They know you are a demon.'' I said.

He nodded and looked away.

''Oh no..'' Was all i could get out as i started to get tears in my eyes from panic.

Ciel quickly took my hand.

''Don't worry. If that is the case, which we can't be sure about, then that means that they most likely aren't normal either. So at least they wouldn't be able to tell anyone without people being suspicious of them as well. But...''

''What?'' I said.

''I'm afraid of what they can do. I might have to keep you in the house unti- ''

''No! I won't hide if you won't. I can help.'' I said.

He sighed and closed his eyes. I felt like a little child begging for something that weren't even possible or made sense.

But i couldn't just sit here!

''Let's not...talk about this now, okay?'' I said softly and smiled at him.

He nodded, probably just happy that i didn't keep going. But i also had to let him rest a little.

''You're cold.'' I said as i touched him, sliding my hand from his shoulder and down.

He blushed again.

''Come closer and maybe i won't be..'' He just mumbled.

I smirked at him.

''You have a very naughty mind, don't you my dear husband?'' I said and slided closer.

''I-i didn't me- ''

''Ciel look! It's snowing!'' I suddenly said and pointed outside.

Only a little bit but at least there was something. After all it was already the start of december soon.

''I guess it is.'' He just said but with a tiny smile at least as he looked at me.

I could help but give him a quick kiss.

''Let's build a snowman when there's more snow.'' I said.

''Isn't that a little childish?'' He said.

I didn't answer. I just hugged him, forgetting that he still was hurt, so he once again made a sound because of the pain.

''Oh! Sorry.'' I said and tried removing myself but couldn't since Ciel had his arms around me.

''A little longer..'' He mumbled into my hair.

I smiled and not long after we ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

*Meanwhile outside the door*

Sebastian: I ship ittttt *creepy fan-demon grunt*