Part 14

*Sebastian losing Ciel at an airport*

Sebastian: Ciel Phantomhive is short and eats too much cake!

*Ciel somewhere standing on two suitcases*

Ciel: Say that shit to my face you giant freak of nature!

I slowly opened my eyes, and adjusted to the slight light coming in from the small window in the room.

First day here, and i already didn't feel like getting up. That is, until i looked down on the small bed i was laying in, and realised how messy it actually was.

I sighed as i got up, and took about two steps over to the small mirror hanging on the wall. Goodness gracious, i looked awful.

My hair was a big mess, mostly tangled together or sticking out to every side possible, my face looked dull and sleepy and i was only wearing the small dress that i had been sleeping in. Yet as soon as i got up, i wished for more clothing since i already felt the cold hitting me. I took a peek out of the small window and noticed that even though there was a bit of sun, the snow covered almost all of the ground.

Oh, how i wished i was home right now. Maybe even outside in proper clothing, building a snowman with Ciel.

I let out a sigh once again. I missed him.

But then again, i was also doing this for him. So i had to be strong.

I tried braiding my hair the best i could without brushing it, and afterwards put another set of clothing on.

In the end i was wearing a long grey skirt, black boots almost too big for my small feet, a white blouse with a thin grey jacket and a black and grey scarf. Yet looking outside, i could already tell i was going to freeze. And i hated every second of looking this dull and messy.

I walked over to the door of the small room, if it just wasn't a bigger closet with a bed, and walked out into the main room.

I looked around in the mess, as i lit a few candles around the room since there almost was no light at all. It was almost as dark as when i had arrived the day before.

I then spotted Undertaker, sleeping at his desk. Didn't he have a room? Perhaps it was the one i was currently using?

Nevertheless, i walked over to him and gently tapped him on the shoulder to wake him up.

''W-who's there?'' He asked in a sleepy voice, when he suddenly looked at me. ''Oh, it's you. I assume you slept soundly, milady?'' He asked, with a creepy smirk.

But i just nodded.

''Yes. I will be heading into town now.'' I said.

Now it was his turn to nod.

''Have a safe trip.'' He just whispered, without taking the smirk of his face.

I walked over to the door, opened it and then closed it behind me. The snow wasn't falling anymore. And that was probably also for the best, because the whole road was covered in snow.

I could even see my breath. And as i had thought, i was freezing my braid off out here.

But i bid in the sour apple and started walking. After all, i had to look normal. This was supposed to be nothing but mundane to me.

I took a paper out from the pocket of my jacket and looked at it.

''Whelmer Street.'' It read.

The name of the street the last kidnapping had happend at.