Special Chapter

Why does Ciel's face always look like someone stole his parking space?
So um this is something i wanted to try out. And if you didn't know it's a (really bad) parody chapter of a show called Miraculous Ladybug lol.
And its pretty cringy and shit-written so yeah enjoy lol.
Btw i won't write it with the real costumes, weapons and superhero names. And its written in POV's for some reason.

Ciel's POV:

I looked her right in her beautiful green eyes as her hair flew perfectly in the wind.

"Elizabeth. I have always loved you." I softly said as she gasped
(Cus lets be honest if he actually confesses its gonna be shit lmao)

"Oh Ciel... I... I.." She started but i put a finger on her lip.

"Shhh. Don't use your pretty lips to speak. Let's use them for something else." I said and started to lean in.
She did too while closing her eyes.

And right as our lips was about to touch, she opened her eyes and said
"Ciel, are you still asleep?!"

But wait... That wasn't Elizabeth's voice. That was my mothers.
And at that moment, i woke up in my room to my mother that still was calling me from downstairs.
I sighed. Just another dream. And just another shitty day was about to start.

"Ciel! Don't make me come up there. You are gonna be late!" She shouted once again.

"Coming mom!" I shouted back as i got my lazy ass out of bed and started to get ready.
Ugh, sometimes my parents annoyed the living hell out of me.
I just wish they would die in a fire. Just kidding.
It's not like that would ever happen anyway. (Cus why not amirite 🌚)

I brushed my hair with my fingers and took one last look in the mirror before taking my bag.
I didn't dress like the other boys at my school. Not all "cool" and "swaggy"
No, i was a fancy little hoe.

"Ciel!" My mom yelled.

I put my jacket on and had my bag in my hand and walked over to the door of my room.
But before i closed it, i looked at all the drawings and pictures i secretly had taken of Elizabeth that was almost everywhere in my room and whispered "See you at school, Milady" like the creep i am.
I then closed the door and ran downstairs.

"Morning mom. Where's dad?" I asked and mostly just swallowed my breakfast because i knew i was late.

"He's already at work dear. He always meet early on mondays, you know."
She answered and took the plate i just had finished.

I nodded, said goodbye and then ran out of the door, without even giving her the chance to say it back.
Luckily the school wasn't far from where i lived so at least i was only gonna be a few minutes late.

I rushed into the building and over to my class and opened the door as quietly as i could. Not that it mattered because i got scolded anyway.

"Late again, Ciel. Try to make it on time or it will start to have affect on your grades." Our teacher, Madame Red as we called her, said.

I nodded and went over to my seat and sat down. I then heard a light chuckle from the seat besides me.

"What?" I whispered so Madame Red wouldn't hear it.

"Did you stay up and think about Elizabeth and then overslept again?" Finny my best friend, whispered back with a smile.

I just made a weird face at him, blushed a little (like the fuckboy i am) and tried to keep up with the lesson because even though my meeting time wasn't always that good, i did care about my classes and was mostly a straight A student. Or "A nerd" as the others called me.
*CoughEmoCough*
Not long after the bell rung and class has ended.