Christmas Special

*When people keep shipping you with your food*
#JustLittleSebastianThings
Ok so i felt like writing a christmas special and my favorite christmas story, is A Christmas Carol so its parody of that lol.
And yeah this is really shit btw.
Better chapter will be out in not so long.
Merry christmas!

Once upon a time, in the victorian England, a little boy lived with his demon butler.

The boy that was Seal Phanyumwife.

It was peaceful. They were wealthy and had a good life. (Unless you watch the anime..)

But for some reason, the boy had always been a little shit to everyone. And he was very ungrateful too.

No one were exacly sure when this all started, but one thing was for sure: It was only getting worse.

''Master, i have prepared your tea.'' The demon said, while he walked into his study.

But as master midget looked up from all his work, the butler only got an angry look in return.

''What took you so long!? When i say i want tea, i want it now, Sebitchtan!'' The boy yelled, his eyes looking wild and his voice loud as ever.

The butler placed the tea on his desk and made a bow.

''Forgive me master..'' He said and then made a slight smile. ''Anything else?''

The boy looked even more annoyed, at the thought of his butler who kept talking.

''No!'' He yelled.

The butler nodded.

''By the way, your fiancee is stopping by later with a christmas gift.'' He said.

The boy rolled his eye. (Keep going. Maybe you'll find a brain back there)

''Not Elizabitch! She's so annoying!'' He said and stood up from his chair.

He then walked out of the room, followed by the butler.

They walked down the stairs, as the young lord called out for his other slaves.

The three then showed themselves, the first one covered by snow from outside, the second covered in food and the last one just nerdy as hell.

Nothing apart from the usual.

''Me-Run, Bark and Fanny-pack! Prepare for the bitch!'' He said and pointed his tiny (why the fuck did my pc write titty) finger around.

They all nodded and got to work.

''Oh master! Have you made your list for santa yet? We gotta remember to put out the cookies tonight too!'' Fanny-pack said with a smile.

Seal shot him a glare in return.

''Fuck off with your shit. The cookies are mine. Santa is fat enough. You all are!'' He just said and before anyone could say more to the hurtful words, it happend.

And by it, that was the victorian barbie doll named Elizabitch who opened the door, screaming her war-cry as usual.

''SEAALLLLLLLLLL!'' The little lady screamed as she ran towards her target, wanting to kill it and devou- woops sorry wrong fanfic - as she wanted to hug him.

And so she did.

''E-elizabitch, you're c-choking me you whore!'' Mr. Phanyumwife whispered.

''It ain't my fault you are a tiny bitch, darling.'' She just said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.