Part 5

Grell: Luv mi Sebby
Sebastian: Nah
Grell: *cries in hoe*
Dang over 100 reads already?
You kids feisty.
Sorry for less updates. School sucks the life out of mi. And sorry if this chapter sucks but at least i tried to make it longer T~T

My eyes slowly opened to reveal the white ceiling above me. I was laying in bed.
Had it really all been a dream? I must have fallen asleep and somehow ended up in bed.
Ciel...
Ugh, my head hurts. I shou-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?" I suddenly screamed as i looked to the other side.

The boy besides me who only was wearing a night shirt, opened his eyes and looked rather annoyed at me.

"What are you yelling up for so early in the morning?" He asked with a grumpy voice, clearly not seeing the problem.

I pulled the covers up over my chest, as a lady does and just stared at him.
He had normal eyes now. Both blue. And his hair was pretty messy. It was sticking out to everywhere. Yet...

"You're blushing, Milady." He then said with a little more charm in his voice but without any expression.

I sighed. "Why are you in my bed?" I repeated, this time without screaming.

He looked at me confused.

"Your bed?" He just asked and pushed some of his hair to the side.

I was about to nod when i then looked around.
It wasn't my room. It was Ciel's.

"W-what am i doing in your room?" I asked, feeling myself blush even more.

Now it was Ciel's turn to sigh as he sat up, realising that he wouldn't be getting any more sleep this morning.

"We're married. I don't see the problem." He just said.

I turned to him again.

"That isn-" I started but completly changed the sentence "We're married? Already?"

He nodded. "From this day on, you are now Mrs. Phantomhive, wife of the queen's watch dog and it is about 4 month ago that the wedding took place. Or at least that is what i made people believe." Ciel said.
"And i changed some stuff in our earlier engagement. We now got married at 16 instead of 18."

I suddenly remembered now. The contract.
I slid my night gown down a little to reveal a glowing purple contract mark a little above my chest.
So it was all real. But still. I felt conflicted. Why didn't he make the wedding real? Isn't it every girl's dream the day she get married to her love?
It didn't seem like he cared. Does this mean i couldn't return home on other than visits? What about my family? I hadn't even had a chance to say goodbye to them. Not even Paula.

"But i haven't lived thru any of it..." I said.

I felt as if i has been betrayed. Lied to.
But then again, he didn't day anything about it actually taking place.

"Does it matter?" Ciel asked coldly.

I looked at him.
"I guess not." I than said sadly.
"But i wish i at least could have said goodbye to my parents and brother."

"You can visit them anytime you want." He just said and suddenly moved towards me.
Not long after he was right besides me, his leg touching mine and one arm on the other side of me, making sure of no chance of escaping.

"But enough about that." He whispered and started to lean in.
No longer than a second after, his lips was about to reach mine when i put my hand in front of his mouth.
This was not how i wanted my first kiss to go and what i could control, happened how i wanted it.