Part 13

Sebastian: *Carries Ciel around like a handbag*

Sebastian: It's sad victorian Gucci.

So i haven't been updating in a long time. Sorry about that.

I was kidnapped by aliens.

Anyway enjoy.

There was snow outside, but the room didn't feel cold at all. All because of him. Because he was with me, doing this..

Not that doing it, didn't need a lot of work, so there really wasn't any time to feel cold. It hurt though. A lot. Maybe even too much.

But i would go through all this pain, if it was for him.

''C-ciel i...'' I stuttered, shutting my eyes tightly.

''W-what is it, Elizabeth? Do you need me to do it slower?..'' He asked in a worried voice.

''You doing it too hard!''

''Eliza-''

''It hurts!'' I cut him off. ''How can you not know how to brush hair?!''

He sighed.

''It's the only way to do it. You are supposed to look like any other normal girl in London, remember?'' He said, yet stopped brushing for a moment. ''We can't have you look even a little bit suspicius. It's just hard to handle..''

''It's not my fault my hair is flawless..'' I mumbled with a pout.

Ciel put the brush on the table, and sat down on the bed. I didn't move from the chair, even though i had been sitting on it for nearly an hour by now. Was this really not being a bit too paranoid? I had already put on the even more boring clothing, practiced not using my manners and even learned a fake story of what my name is and where i came from, in case anyone asked.

The last few days had somehow been so depressing.

My head hurt, from Ciel pulling in my hair for so long. But at least the adorable curls were gone. Now it looked terrible. It was sticking out everywhere. I knew that most people weren't rich, but they probably didn't look homeless either.

Ciel handed me a cup of tea, and i accepted it without saying anything.

''You know, maybe i should just go with you..'' He mumbled, looking down at his own tea.

I shook my head.

''You need to stay here.'' I just said, but when i saw how sad he looked, i continued. ''I can handle things on my own, you know...''

He looked up again.

''I know that. I'll just miss you..'' He mumbled, and looked away.

I smiled, put my tea on the table and sad besides him on the bed.

''I'll be back soon.'' I said, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''Elizabeth.'' He said, suddenly putting his tea on the table as well, and pushed me down.

He then removed the grey scarf and pulled my white shirt a bit down, to reveal the glowing mark right above my chest.

''We might only be seperated a few days, but do not even consider falling for anyone else in the meantime.'' He said with a serious look. ''You belong to me.''

I removed his hand from my neck, and put in near my heart instead.

''I'm already taken, remember?'' I said, still smiling at him.

He just let out yet another sigh and got up again, before someone opened the door.

''Milady. It's time.'' Sebastian said.