Part 10

Ciel going through puberty like:
Lizzy: What is your favorite tea? :)
Ciel: DIRTEA
Lizzy: o-o
OMFGGG over 1,000 reads already?!
Thank you such much! ;°^°;
And sorry for all the grammer mistakes i have made so far.
My birthday is tomorrow and this is the best present ever xD
And sorry for lack of updates. I had exams this week :)
I love you all so much (° ~°)_/ Enjoy!

I fell asleep alone that night.
Not that i really wanted to cuddle up with Ciel. I wasn't even sure if he had gone to sleep yet himself. Or that he even had stayed in the house after leaving the room, so there was nothing else to do anyway now that i couldn't get out right now.

And i knew that even if Sebastian was here, he most likely wouldn't let me out because Ciel had ordered him not to.
So with me cheeks still wet from tears, my dress still half open and my heart still hurting from loneliness, i closed my tired eyes.
And the next time i opened them, it was light outside. I had woken up to a knock on the door.

"Lady Elizabeth, are you awake?" A voice asked.

I sat up and pulled my dress up so i wouldn't be showing too much.
Not that it would matter or anything since i looked like a mess anyway.

"Yes. You can come in Sebastian." I answered.
I could hear the door getting unlocked and frowned when remembering the fact that i had been sleeping in a locked room.

Sebastian stepped inside and did a short bow before walking over to me.
He sighed and shook his head a little bit.

"My my young master, this is no way to treat a lady, is it?" He said in a low voice as he walked over to the closet to take out another dress for me.

"He's still angry, isn't he?" I said and almost felt myself tearing up again.
Sebastian walked over and placed a boring black dress besides me on the bed.

"I'm sure he is feeling better today." He said with a light smile, most likely to try and cheer me up.
"We will just have to wait for his return. Do you need help with your clothing, Mistress?" Sebastian asked.

"No. And he isn't in the house? Where is he then?" I quickly asked.
Sebastian shook his head.

"I"m afraid i cannot tell you that but he should be back soon." He just said and walked over to the door and before closing it said:
"If you won't need help with your clothes, i will start on the breakfast. If you need me, do say." He then closed the door.

I just wanted to lay back down and cry but i couldn't do that. I needed to be strong. And inside all the sadness, there was still anger.
Anger over the way Ciel had treated me and i didn't intend to keep letting him get away with it.
This was the contract after all.
Not a dog. But a caring, loving husband.

I brushed my hair, washed all the make up from yesterday off and put on the boring dress.
I then went downstairs where Sebastian already had put everything on the table. And i was pretty hungry so i just started eating with saying anything.
But i still couldn't help but wonder where Ciel had gone.
And in the middle of the night for that matter. He hadn't gone back to the party, had he? What would he have done there?
For some reason i felt myself get worried.

No. No, not again. I wouldn't let this happen.
I wasn't gonna sob and be a little worried wife that did everything she was told. Not anymore.
I had promised myself that i never would be like that again.
And i was a lady of my word.

I quickly replaced the feeling of worry with anger instead which was surprisingly easy and kept eating.
And when Ciel came back, the first thing i was gonna do was demand to know why he stayed out all night without telling me.