Prologue

Prologue

As Milyon laid there, she heard noises in her apartment. Thinking that it was probably Shy coming home, she brushed it off and turned over and tried going back to sleep.

BOOM!

Milyon flinched, her eyes opening quickly. Her heart rate sped up as she looked at her door to see a man standing in the door way. She scrambled under the covers, trying to cover her body. She couldn't believe that someone had broken into her apartment. She couldn't help but wonder how they got into the building. She screamed at the top of her lungs, before she knew it the person had lunged at her and shuffled her screams with their body weight. She tried freeing herself of their hold but to no avail. She was on her back as the person straddled her. 

"Shut up, bitch!" the imposter yelled through the fabric of the ski mask. He quickly back-handed her, making her cry harder. The person then grabbed something out of their pocket and cover Milyon's mouth with it. Milyon tried fighting the intoxicating aroma of the poison but it quickly took over her body as she tried slapping the person's hand away. She was loosing control of her body and of her mind, she was slipping out of consciousness. 

***

When Milyon awakened, her head was spinning and it felt like a hammer was being banged against her head. She winced in pain. She could barely remember how she got here. She remebered someone breaking into her room and attacking her, and then they carried her out of the building, everything else was a blur.

She opened her eyes, slowly. Where ever she was, it was pitch dark, she tried adjusting her eyes to the dark room but it wasn't working. She figured that someone didn't want her to know her whereabouts. It was cold, she shivered a bit, she was naked. She laid on her side with her knees pulled up to her chest, and her hands tucked in between her thighs. Where the fuck am I at? Milyon thought, still trying to see through the darkness. Her body was on a cold, damp, floor, it was concrete... she was in someone's basement or cellar. 

She heard dripping, like a faucet. 

DRIP!

DROP!

DRIP!

DROP!

She was afraid for her life. She wanted to know why she was here and who was doing this to her. Why did she deserve this? What did she ever do to anybody? She  lied there and cried for a moment, she wanted to scream or do something but she feared for her life. 

She decided that she wouldn't lie there and wait for someone to take her life. She mustered up her strength, inhaling deeply and then exhaling. She moved her feet first but something was limiting her movement, she lifted her upper body off of the cold floor and felt around for her feet. There were cold, rusty feeling chains around one of her ankles, she followed where the chain led to which wasn't far. It led to a big, round, pole. A pole. She was chained to a pole.

She stood up, being cautious because she didn't know what surrounded her. She slowly walked away from where she felt the pole was, trying to measure how much distance she had to go. She held her hands out, trying to make sure she didn't bump into anything along the way. 

CLINK!

She was stopped when she felt the chain around her ankle tighten. She figured she was about five feet away from the pole. She sighed. She had no where to run and no where to hide. She found her way back to her original spot, she rocked back and forth, crying and forcing herself back to sleep. 

***

2 Hours later

Milyon felt someone's warm, bare hands touching her. Her eyes shot open but she couldn't see but this time, it wasn't due to the darkness, it was due to something being over her eyes. It was a blindfold or something. Her first instict was to see what it was, she put her hands over the cloth and it felt like some sort of bandana but it was silk. She heard something, like footsteps, someone with big feet... a man.