Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Taylor led Carti up to her hotel suite, which was in the exact same hotel that he’d been staying at. That was not a coincidence. Carti could barely think straight, or walk straight. Taylor had slipped one highly dosed Ecstasy pills in his drink when she grabbed it for him at the bar.

Taylor had been stalking Carti. She’d followed him to the airport the day they left for Florida; she illegally parked her car, willing to receive a ticket. She acted like she was picking someone up, and watched the group to see which flight they were getting on. She watched as all of them got up when they called the flight to Florida, Miami. She smiled in satisfactory.

Only hours later, she returned back to the airport with bags of her own and bought a ticket to Florida, Miami. She didn’t know what her next move was when she arrived in Miami, she decided to search for hotels that he could possibly be at.  She’d had no luck all day, but when she was leaving the apartment building of a friend of hers, she seen him across the street at a restaurant. He got out the driver’s side of a Maserati, along with his girlfriend whom she hated.

She watched him walk into the restaurant with his girlfriend. Along with another guy, who was in a Lamborghini, he was with the girl who had stepped to her at the club weeks earlier. She gon’ get hers, no doubt, Taylor thought.  She waited until they left the restaurant to follow him to his hotel. Then Taylor began cooking up a master plan in her head.

Now, here she was on top of Carti in the hotel room she’d rented. Taylor kissed his lips passionately as he barely kissed her back. She wanted to tear his shirt open but did not have the strength for that so she pulled it over his head. But right after she’d done that, Carti rolled over and he was not on top of her. He ripped the fabric of her maxi dress away until it exposed her bikini covered private areas. He untied the bikini top, and did the same with her bikini bottoms.

He roughly flipped Taylor over, and smacked her big, plump ass. Before he could instruct her to get on all fours, for easier access, she’d assumed the position already. She spread her legs open while on her knees, and rested her elbows on the bed while looking back. “Fuck me, Carti.” She demanded, sexily.

Carti quickly whipped his hard tool out, it was so hard that his veins were protruding, looking as if they would burst. He violently smacked Taylor’s ass, it was the size of a video vixens. He grabbed each cheek roughly, and squeezed them like they were sponges. Taylor moaned out.

Carti was on ten; his shit was already ready to explode. “You like that shit, huh, bitch?” he asked, squeezing her ass cheeks again, followed by a painful smack to the ass.

Taylor was enjoying his roughness, and indulged it one hundred percent. “Yes, daddy! I fuckin’ love it. Let me feel that d*ck now, baby.” Taylor moaned. She reached in between her legs, and rubbed her cl*t, stimulating herself even more. She was soaking wet.

Cart reached into the pockets of his shorts which were hanging off of the bed, he grabbed his Louis Vuitton wallet and pulled out a Magnum. He then tore the wrapper open and slid it onto his rock hard johnson. Carti quickly pushed himself into her hole with the ease, she wasn’t that tight but she sure knew how to throw that ass back.

Carti fucked her hard and rough until he came into the condom, not caring if she did or didn’t cum. He rolled off of her and onto the bed; he pulled the condom off and tossed it onto the floor. Carti was knocked out no more than five minutes later.

Taylor, on the other hand had gotten out of the bed, grabbed the soiled condom off of the floor and took it into the bathroom, laying it onto the counter. She turned away, and walked out leaving the condom on the counter.