Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Carti

I couldn’t sleep. I lied in bed next to the woman I believe that I’d be spending the rest of my life with. But the way she was looking at Qua at the restaurant earlier had me feeling some type of way, and the fact that they were staring at one another when we were leaving the restaurant had me trippin’. Yes, I know I’m supposed to trust my girl but she making it hard as hell. She said she wasn’t attracted to Qua, so I’ma just leave it at that, but if I see any more sketchy behavior when he’s around… I don’t know what the fuck I’ma do.

Milyon is my baby though, and I can’t imagine losing her. I got a soft spot in my heart for this girl, for real. She is everything. She’s goofy, bright, smart, and bad as hell. Even though she act’s naïve as fuck sometimes and makes some bad decisions, I still love her. She’s still young, she’s still maturing, and I’ma be there every step of the way.

I pulled her closer to me. Her lace covered ass rubbed against the erection that was now growing in my boxers. I need to go to sleep before we go for round four. Ever since the first time I fucked, I can’t get enough, and neither can she. She be having a nigga craving sometimes, she ain’t a pro’ wit’ it yet but daddy gon’ help her wit’ that. 

I closed my eyes, preparing to go to sleep but I heard Milyon say my name in a sleepy, low whisper. “Yea, bae?” I answered, holding my head up to look at her. Her eyes were wide open, I wonder if she’d been awake this whole time while I’m just now about to go to sleep.

Milyon put her hand on top of mine which was on her stomach. “Uh, I-I have to tell you something.” She said, she sounded a little nervous. I don’t like the way that shit sound, what could she possibly have to tell me. I sighed. What the fuck?

I calmed myself, “Yea… was’sup?” I asked, trying not to sound anxious. I couldn’t help but think this would be some shit I don’t want to hear. I loosened my grip around her stomach. She took a moment before speaking. She need to hurry the fuck up ‘cause this shit will be on my mind all night if she don’t tell me now.

Milyon cleared her throat. “Don’t get mad, okay?” she said. The fuck she mean don’t get mad? I’m getting pissed already; I took my arm from around her.

She about to annoy me because she sugar coating shit. “C’mon, Mil’. Stop playin’ wit’ me.” I said, lying on my back, with my hands behind my head. Her back was still facing me. This shit could not be good.

“Um, the day we got here after y’all left to get the rentals and everything… um, me and Shy were goin’ go to that restaurant down the street but she was takin’ too long. So, I left her, and went by myself, and told her to meet me there. Well, when I got there, I saw this guy and his girl arguing. She got up, and ran to the bathroom, crying. So, since I had already needed to use the bathroom… I kinda followed her…” Milyon was talking, I was listening… wondering where she was goin’ wit’ this.  And why the fuck was she lookin’ at a nigga and his bitch arguin’, why her ass always bein’ nosey?

Milyon looked at me, “You listening?” she asked.

Why the hell won’t she just keep telling the damn story, man? “Yea, Mil’. Go ‘head, damn.” I said. I was a little irritated already.

She continued, “Okay, well… I was using the bathroom and shit. And then outta nowhere, I heard a man’s voice in the bathroom. He was yelling at the girl who was crying, I was assuming it was the same nigga she was eating wit’. I was about to walk out but then… he shot her but his gun had a silencer on it. I was too scared to move, leave the stall, or scream. I just stood there. I guess he might have seen my feet ‘cause he opened the bathroom door and I started screaming and shit. He pointed the gun at me, and I stopped screaming. He basically threatened me, saying if I told anybody what happened, he was gon’ find me and kill me— ” she said, rambling like a muthafucka. She had lost me a while ago but caught my attention again when she said the nigga was pointing a gun in her muthafuckin’ face.