Chapter 6

Chapter 6

One and a half months later

Carti escorted Milyon into the Italian/Mexican restaurant El Garzon. He’d decided to buy the restaurant out for the night, just for his lady or his soon to be lady. They’d been dating for the past month or so, getting to know one another more, and just kicked it all day. Milyon had explained to Carti every detail with the Maino situation, just as she did with her brother. Carti kind of understood why Milyon had become attracted to him, because the nigga was nice to her during a vulnerable time and he saved her life. He promised not to hold what she’d done over her head because at the time, they were not an “item”.

Carti had learned so much about Milyon. He now felt a much stronger and deeper connection to her. Something made him want to be there for her. She’d matured a lot since they’d been seeing one another; it was predominately due to her traumatic experience. One that made her learn and grow into a better person. There were so many things about Milyon that made Carti admire and adore her. It was not only her small but shapely body; it was the fact that her hair was her hair, her eyes were her eyes, and her smile was her smile. He didn’t mind having a bitch with weave in her hair, wore contacts, or had big ass veneers in her mouth but he would prefer that he knew what she looked like in her natural state of being. So, he could know her for who she really is.

Milyon had a glowing, natural beauty. He loved when she didn’t have make-up on, and her natural curls would hang down her back. She was gorgeous. Carti was trying his best to make this day special because Milyon was special to him. He wanted to do something bigger, like take her on a boat cruise or something. But he had shit that he needed to tend to here in the city and didn’t have time for that. 

Once the two were in the restaurant, they were greeted and escorted over to a private area where there was one table. The waiter gave them menus and silverware, he said he’d be back with the appetizers, and disappeared off into the back of the spacious establishment. Milyon smiled, blushing.

Carti admired her attire. She wore a beautiful, short, yellow Versace dress. The dress covered up her front completely but her whole back was out, the lining of the sleeves were golden, along with the lining of the back. It was beautifully crafted. Milyon wore a gold bangle with it, an all solid gold clutch. She wore a pair of nude pumps; the point toe of the shoe was gold, along with the back of the shoe. Carti had bought every item that she wore, and it was well worth the money. Her hair was in a neat French twist in the back of her head. This highlighted her eyes, making them pop even more. She was flawless to him.

Carti didn’t look so shabby himself. He wore a Versace shirt, it was many different colors, yellow being one of them. Mother Mary even made an appearance on the beautifully designed shirt. He had black, leather Versace jacket on. Gold stones decorated the collar; they were in the signature Versace pattern. He wore plain, black Versace pants, and a pair of all black, leather, with gold accented Versace sneakers. He had on a Versace chain, a Movado watch, and all black tinted Ray Ban sunglasses even though it was almost ten o’clock at night. Carti had spent over ten thousand dollars on the both of their outfits combined. But it was nothing for him, he was in a high ass position in the dope game and this is what he got in favor of it.

“Oh my God. Carti, this is…” Milyon said, looking around. Her sentenced was left unfinished.

“I know. I’m that nigga, right?” Carti said, becoming a little cocky. But he didn’t want to ruin the mood so he turned his ego off for the time being. Milyon sucked her teeth at his comment.

“Whatever, nigga.” Milyon said, rolling her eyes.

“Nah, I’m happy you like it though, Milyon. You deserve the finer shit in life, ma. Not just the material things, but whatever it is that you so desire… I got’chu.” Carti said, locking eyes with her. Milyon was speechless; he was being such a romantic right now. She leaned over across the table.