Chapter 20

A/N: My apologies for taking so long to update. I’ve been busy but just to let you all know, this is the last chapter and it is short as fuck but there was nothing else for me to write. This is the end of this story. Enjoy and go add book three to your library so when I update the description, you guys can get an idea of what book three will lead to!

Chapter 20

Taylor’s face went from psycho lunatic, to slight panic as she continued to hold the gun firmly to Carti’s head. But just as soon as the look came, it left. She knew who the person on the other side of the gun was, and was surprised that she had heart enough to do this. Milyon had proved her wrong.

Taylor burst out laughing; she found Milyon’s courage to challenge her very amusing. “Sweetheart, I would suggest you put the gun down because I won’t hesitate to pull this trigger. But, you… I know you will because you’re afraid. You’re a scary little bitch, and I am not worried about you.” Taylor said, not seeming phased but since Carti could see her face, who knew that deep down, she was scared as hell.

Milyon’s hands trembled slightly while she stared at the back of Taylor’s head, but she could see Carti clearly. Carti looked as though he didn’t have a care in the world; she wondered how he could be calm when someone was pointing an armed weapon at him.

***

Maceon hovered over Shy’s body, watching her squirm and moan. He had his fingers inside of her p*ssy, moving them in and out of her. When Shy had called Mace into the kitchen, she only called him in there to tease him by talking dirty to him. Mace had forgotten that someone had been at the door when he led her upstairs to one of Carti’s many guest rooms.

Mace and Shy hadn’t had intercourse yet but they were in lust with one another, and were tired of waiting.

“Mmmmhmm. That shit feels soooo good.” Shy moaned.

Mace smiled, “Shit, imagine what this d*ck feel like.” He said, moving his fingers in a ‘come here’ motion, he wanted to make her squirt. He went faster and deeper, watching her make faces of pleasure while he hit her G-spot.  

Shy felt a weird sensation in her lower area, “Mace, I feel like I have to pee, hol’ on.” She tried stopping him.

“Nah, ma. You good. Lay yo’ ass back down and let that shit happen.” Mace demanded, Shy did as she was told.

***

While Shy and Mace were upstairs getting their jiggy on, Carti was being held at gunpoint. He wasn’t worried much; he just knew he couldn’t provoke Taylor to do something rash. He stood there quietly, his hands folded in front of him. 

Carti had actually been surprised when Milyon appeared; he’d noticed her sneak up behind Taylor and acted coolly. Now, he just wondered if Milyon would actually use the pistol that he’d gotten her recently, or would she freeze up.

Taylor’s adrenaline was pumping and she was ready to blast off. She had a feeling Milyon wouldn’t shoot her, but she could never be too sure, so she would stand there, continue to hold Carti at gunpoint and act as though Milyon’s presence wasn’t affecting her. Taylor was becoming more upset the more she stared into Carti’s eyes, he seemed to not care what she did next.  “Carti… you know, I really love you and I would have loved the child that we could have created together. Of course you may know that I was never pregnant, but it was fun fucking up this happy relationship you all shared,” Taylor chuckled. She continued, “I just want to know… did you ever really love me? Huh? Did you?” Taylor asked, no longer laughing, she looked serious. She looked him deeply in his eyes.