A/N: I know y'all tired of me

Lmfao, I'm sorry for the false alarm guys. Don't be mad. 

First, I see that everyone want to see what's up wit' Mace and Shy... my next chapter which will be posted tmrrw, will have Mace's pov (not first person). 

Secondly, I will also probably posting the ending to 'Lost In Paradise' tmrrw. I'm changing the title to 'Down 4 U'. So 'Lost In Paradise' will no longer be 'Lost In Paradise', it'll be 'Down 4 U'. I am also changing the cover. Oh, and there will more than likely be a book two. 

Last of all, I have another new book 'HOOD TALES' but it's technically not new. This is going to be a book consisting of three stories: 'QUEEN', 'Live By The Gun', and 'REBORN: The sins of an angel'... all stories I deleted. I noticed a lot of people were looking for them so I decided to do this. Again, the book with all three of these stories is called 'HOOD TALES', the first two chapters of 'QUEEN' are up, so go read if you haven't read that story already. I couldn't let that hard work go to waste. I'll probably update it more consistantly in 2014, so you can ignore the (COMING 2014) part, it's just less pressure on me. 

k, love you guys. I'm outtie two thousand. (: