Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Milyon checked the items that she’d packed into the Louis Vuitton luggage, making sure she didn’t forget anything. Last week, Carti informed Milyon that they would be taking a trip to Miami, Florida. Carti really didn’t want to bring Milyon because the trip was for business purposes but he felt his girl deserved some vacation time. She had been through so much in the past few months; she needed some time to relax.

Their flight left Detroit Metropolitan Airport at eleven o’clock, and Carti was rushing Milyon. “C’mon, Mil’. Why the hell you always gotta take so long?” Carti questioned, waiting impatiently by the door of her apartment.

Milyon grabbed her luggage and dragged it by the door, “I was making sure I didn’t forget anything, dang.” Milyon replied.

Carti’s few bags were already in the suburban. They’d decided to take the suburban so they could have the driver take them to the airport. Good thing that the vehicle was big because Shy and Maceon would be joining them too.

In a matter of time, everyone was in the SUV and on their way to the airport. The car ride was pretty silent besides Milyon and Shy’s snickering. They were so excited; neither of them had been outside of Detroit in their life. They had already went shopping for a few items but agreed that they would do most of their shopping when they arrived in Miami.

When they arrived at the airport, everyone grabbed their own bags and headed towards the entrance. The driver made sure they got in without a hassle before he pulled away from the airport. They went to check in their bags, and after doing so they got their boarding passes. They went through the security routine, Carti and Maceon made sure they hadn’t brought any weed or anything, they would cop in Miami.

They all cleared security and waited patiently at a table for their flight to begin boarding. Carti and Maceon talked amongst themselves while Milyon and Shy both listened to music on their Beats By Dre Mixr headphones. Over nine minutes later when they heard their flight being called for boarding, Carti and Mace tapped Shy and Milyon who didn’t hear the announcement, and they walked to the terminal.

When they got settled on the plane, they each took their rightful seats in first-class. Carti and Milyon were seated directly next to one another, Milyon had the window seat. Mace and Shy were seated across from them, they were all facing one another, and Maceon had the window seat. They had put their carry-on luggage in the storage compartment already and were now getting comfortable. A flight attendant checked on them numerous times and would continue to do so throughout the long three-hour, nonstop flight.

***

When they arrived at Miami International Airport, they went to retrieve their bags and meet their private car service. Carti was the one to call the car service so they would have his name on a sign. Finally, Shy spotted a white man holding a sign with Carti’s government name plastered across it, it read: Cartier King & Company. They went to the man, who introduced himself as ‘Vincent Dames’, he was their driver.

Vincent helped them with their luggage, headed out of the airport and to the vehicle he had waiting for them, an all-black 2013 Cadillac Escalade. The weather was now much warmer than in Detroit, they all had removed any extra layers. They loaded their luggage into the trunk and got into the spacious SUV. The driver took the four of them to The Four Seasons hotel, where Carti booked the presidential suite out for them. If he hadn’t been over twenty-one, they would not have let him book it. They would be paying over three thousand dollars a night for six nights in the presidential suite, you do the math.

After they checked in and were escorted to their suite, and were given a tour of it, they got settled. There were three bedrooms, one with two beds, and the other had one. There were three bathrooms, one without a shower. They had a full equipped bar and lounge, and had special room service. They also had a beautiful view of the beach, it was amazing.