Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A week and a half later, Carti and Mily were laid up at his crib like they’d been doing for the past four days since they’d arrived back in Detroit. Their last days in Miami were spent having fun, and doing crazy shit like wakeboarding and jet skiing. They’d had the time of their lives; it gave them a lot of time to bond, even Carti and Shy.

Carti still hadn’t come clean to Milyon about what happened with Taylor, he was actually becoming afraid. He should have listened to Mace’s words of wisdom—“I know you not gon’ tell her right away but the longer you wait, the harder it’s gon’ be to tell her.”. The shit was fucking with him now.

Carti and Milyon had watched movies on Netflix all day, and were now drifting off to sleep in one another’s arms.

Milyon was a light sleeper while Carti was a semi-hard sleeper. It was hard for something to wake Carti up but the non-stop ringing of his phone woke Milyon up instantly. She tried turning over, and ignoring it but she couldn’t. The person was blowing his phone up.

“Babe?” Milyon groaned, groggily. She sat up, continuing to say his name. She would have shaken him awake but he doesn’t like to be touched while he’s asleep. Milyon sighed, throwing the comforter over her body and getting out of the bed, and walked around to Carti’s side of the bed where the nightstand was. His phone rested on the nightstand, facedown.

Milyon only planned on turning his phone on silent but when she saw who was calling him non-stop, she almost threw it across the room. She took a deep breath, and then slowly let it out. She was about to put the phone back down until it began ringing in her hand. She contemplated answering it for a moment, but eventually said ‘Fuck it’ and answered. She quickly tiptoed into Carti’s bathroom.

She listened for someone to answer, “Um, hello? Baby?” she heard the female voice say.

Milyon replied, “Who is this?” even though she already knew the answer.

She heard the female voice chuckle, and then reply. “I don’t think that concerns you. Um, can you give my man the phone, please? Thanks.” She said.

Milyon’s heart was racing, she was about to have a damn panic attack. “Bitch, are you fuckin’ nuts? Do you not have a life? Like, what the fuck is the issue?!” she said, loudly.

Taylor replied, “No, boo. I’m fine. It’s you who has the issue. Now, can you please give Cartier the phone?” she said, sounding impatient.

“Damn, you really are delusional, aren’t you? Bitch, my nigga don’t fuckin’ want you, you psycho ass broad.” Milyon snapped.

Taylor breathed loudly into the phone, “Are you sure about that, sweetie because not too long ago Carti was nine inches deep in this p*ssy.” Taylor said, sounding as if she was smiling.

Milyon’s face had scrunched up. What the fuck did she just say? I’m sure I didn’t hear her correct, she thought. She responded, “Excuse me?” Milyon asked.

“You heard me, lil’ bitch. Don’t play. And you know what else? I hope you ready to play step-mommy ‘cause I’m having his baby.” Taylor said, sounding too happy.

Milyon’s heart almost tore into pieces. She was thrown off by the last comment she’d just made about fucking Carti but now this? Either this bitch is really crazy or she is not playing right now. Either way it went, Milyon was about to find out.

Milyon calmed herself, “Taylor, can you hold on for a second? Thanks.” Milyon said, trying not to make the nice voice sound so fake. Milyon opened the bathroom door, and walked into the bedroom. She turned on the nightstand light, and shook Carti’s shoulder.