Part 1

All eyes are on you as you dance your heart out in a club that's right near the dance studio. It seems like being on the company's team for years has payed off because your dancing skills have improved since you joined. The dance studio is your second home. Earlier in the night your teammates decided that the team deserved a little break, so you all walked over to this club. As the song ends and the crowd cheers for you, your teammates all step on the dance floor and compliment you.

One of them, Nala, pulls you to the side and whispers in your ear, "There's this guy who keeps staring at you. He's sitting with his friends, but DON'T LOOK NOW because he's still looking at you."

"What table is he sitting at?"

"The one near the corner on your right."

You slowly look and see a guy with what seemed like black hair that's tucked under a plain baseball cap sitting with 8 other guys in the corner of your eye. He has almond-shaped eyes. They're brown like dark chocolate. He's wearing a plain black shirt, a dark-colored flannel around his waist, black leather jeans with holes where the knees are, and black and white basketball shoes.

"He's not from here, I can tell," you whisper to Nala.

A couple minutes later, Dean, the team leader, rushes over to you guys and shouts over the loud music, "Blake says we need to be back at the practice room in 4 minutes or else."

Blake was your team's dance instructor and the best dance instructor in the whole company. She was born in Ilsan, South Korea, but moved to L.A. when she was 11. She's kind when she needs to be and strict when she needs to be. You couldn't ask for a better choreographer. As you run towards the exit you peek over to the table with the 7 hunks and see the guy, who was staring at you before, wink at you.

"Alright guys, I've got some news. Tomorrow, we're having guests over. She turns on the projector and puts up a picture of 7 hot guys all lined up together. It looks like they're promoting something.

"Nala!" you shout.

"Hey, Y/N what happened?" Blake asked.

"Um, it's just that I saw those guys at the club and that one, on the right in the front, he was watching me."

"Did you communicate? Did you ask him if he liked your dancing?"

"No."

"Well anyways," Blake continues, "These guys are all a part of a group named BTS, or Bangtan Boys. They're a big group from South Korea."

"Oh, so these guys are a k-pop group?" Dean asked.

"Yes. And they're currently filming a show called American Hustle Life, where they learn more about American music culture, especially hip hop. The best place to learn more about it? Of course, here in L.A. So, the producers of the show wanted a famous dance studio to perform with them during a concert they're holding here in July."

"So they want the whole company to dance with them?" Talia questioned. Talia was one of those dancers who wasn't recognized. She was probably one of the best dancers in your group, in your opinion, but she was always put in the back and didn't have a chance to stand out, unlike some of the others on the team. But, you still loved and appreciated everyone.

"No, just you guys. Mrs. Heather has asked me to select one of the teams and I chose this team."

Your body freezes in shock. She chose us? Out of all 15 teams?

She says that we should watch some of their music videos and dance practices, so I asked the tech guys to hook this projector up for us. We've got research to do, so I'll give you five minutes to call your parents and let them know you're coming home late. Get to it."

Nala rushes over to you and says, "I can't believe you're gonna meet your stalker tomorrow."