Part 4

"There seems to be tension between Jimin and you," Blake whispered.

"There's no tension, what are you talking about?"

"You have communicated with every other member besides Jimin today. It seems like you're ignoring him."

"Well, it's awkward knowing tomorrow we'll be grinding against each other."

"Huh?" Blake asked cluelessly.

You raise your voice a little to show you're upset, "The dance, I swear it's not contemporary."

Now some of the others in the room are starting to watch your conversation. Knowing that they'll try to eavesdrop, you whisper, "I'm going to do the dance, but it's gonna be difficult. Maybe he's good looking, but there's no tension."

Blake pats your shoulder and walks out of the room. "I recommend you start practicing now."

"Okay, so should the guests show us how it's done?" Dean asked Rap Monster.

He laughs and nods. "C'mon guys."

They all get into position and Nala starts the song. The way they moved, the way they maintained their facial expressions, the way they were all in sync, it just blew your mind. These guys looked like they deserved to be #1 in the country, not the academy from New York, which has always made your team #2 on the list.

You carefully paid attention to their footwork, studying all of them thoughtfully. You watched their faces, what they did with their arms, every little thing.

Once the song ends, everyone claps and the members respectively bow.

"Your turn!" Jungkook says to Dean.

"Awesome. Okay so since we're a group of 14, we'll split into two groups," Dean turned toward the team. "Nala, Talia, Derek, Paul, K, Y/N, and I will be group one. Freddie, CJ, Nicki, Matt, Bella, Max, and Chris will be group two."

Your group gets up off the floor and gets into position like you had practiced before. CJ rushes over to the computer and waits until everyone's ready before turning the song on.

"Oh, feel free to correct us if we make a mistake," Dean quickly tells Rap Monster before giving CJ the "okay" to start playing the song.

Judging by what you saw in the music video and just now when BTS danced, you were supposed to be Jimin in your group. How ironic.

As your group is in the middle of dancing, you hear clapping and cheering. It's so like the team to always cheer for each other when you're not dancing together. Besides that, your group ends on a good note. None of the members told you to make any corrections, and everyone clapped when you finished. Then the next group gets up, and again, they don't make any mistakes.

"Wow. So impressive, they made zero mistakes!" J-Hope said to Rap Monster. You smile and look down.

"Yeah you guys are too intimidating, you keep scaring us!" Rap Monster shouts.

Your team laughs at the sweet comment.

"Thanks. That means a lot to the team," you said. Earlier you had told yourself you needed to talk more so no one gets a wrong impression about you. You're actually the talkative person in the group, but with Jimin being in the room you became nervous.

Then, Blake and the little man come back into the room.

"So, everyone getting along?"

"Yeah, we were just dancing," Dean answered.

"They have to go because they need to film some individual shots for the show," the little man chimed in. He turns to BTS and says, "I'll give you a couple minutes to relax, and then make your way downstairs. The staff's already in the bus."

The members bow, and Blake and the little man leave.

"Oh Y/N. We should continue practice, so can you go get the fan from the closet?" Dean asked you.

"Oh yeah sure."

As you're about to walk away, you see Jin push Jimin toward you.

Jimin nervously scratches the back of his neck and asks, "Do you need help?"

"Oh no that's okay, you're about to leave anyways."

"No please, I insist," he spoke.

"Um okay." You put your water bottle back into your bag and lead him to the closet.

"It's on the top shelf," you explained.

"Um, as you can see I'm pretty short, so..."

You laugh. "You're not. I saw online you're the shortest member in BTS, but to be honest you're probably taller than some of the guys on my team."

He turned away with a small smile, hiding his red cheeks.

After he got the fan down from the shelf, he passed it to you and said, "I probably have to go, see you tomorrow."

"Bye. And thanks," you yell as he runs out of the closet to catch up with his members.

You hit your forehead with the fan numerous times. Ugh how could I forget he and I are gonna see each other tomorrow?