Part 12

As you walked past the other dance rooms, some of the people in the rooms stopped dancing and just stared at you. It just amazed them because it's not like you to wear something so revealing.

"Don't pay attention to them. It's gonna shock a lot of people. Like Jimin," Blake whispered.

"Blake!"

"What? You should go out with him, for the time being of course."

"I like him, but I don't want to."

"Why not?"

"Because he's gonna leave, and we kinda just met."

"But it's crazy. I've never seen two people become so close in a matter of days, it's like...fate."

Blake's words left you stunned. Fate? Was it really? Well, he likes you and you like him. You know quite a lot about each other. And you've only known each other for about a week. Maybe it is fate?

As you walk to the room in a daze, someone taps your shoulder. You turn around and see two glowing faces. Jin and V were looking at your outfit.

"Wow, Y/N. You look great," Jin said with a smile and a thumbs up.

V was speechless, but managed to say, "No wonder Jimin likes you."

"Huh?" You'd known Jimin liked you, but they didn't.

"It's obvious, Y/N!" Jin intruded.

Then you felt an arm on your shoulder, and turned to see Suga by your side. Blake was gone, probably in the room already.

"You should go on a date with him," Suga marveled. "Nice outfit by the way."

"Thanks, and I would but you guys are leaving soon."

"It's a tricky situation, so we're not pressuring you into anything. But Jimin won't shut up about you off camera," V smirked.

"I don't like talking about my feelings with guys I feel it's just so awkward," you say as you shake your head.

"It's okay, Y/N. We're just letting you know that Jimin really likes you," Jin emphasized the "really" a little too much.

"Yeah. Like a lot," Suga ended the conversation as he patted your shoulder and left, Jin and V following him. You wait outside the room for a couple minutes and shake all your emotions off before entering the room.

"Phew," you quietly spoke to yourself. Jimin wasn't in the room, but Blake and Julio.

"Damn, Y/N. You look uncomfortable," Julio spat out.

"I am, Julio."

"You can't dance if you feel uncomfortable. Loosen up a bit," he added as Blake nodded her head in agreement.

"Jimin had to speak to Jungkook, he'll be back in a sec," Blake informed you.

You sat down against the wall and grabbed your headphones and plugged them into your phone. Next, you took out a pencil, calculator, and math binder. Homework will help you take your mind off your outfit. As you blasted the music into your ears, you didn't hear Jimin walk in. He sat down next to you, and you looked up in surprise. Blake and Julio weren't here. They probably had to get something.

"Hey, I like your outfit," he sweetly whispered.

"Really? You wanna trade?" you joked. He was wearing the same pants as you, but had on a black t-shirt with white swirls and a black blazer. 

"You don't like what you're wearing?"

"I don't usually ever wear anything like this. I'm not a revealing kind of person."

"So tell the managers to change it," he said like he was actually listening and carefully paying attention.

"No it's okay. I don't like to complain."

"Are you sure? I want you to dance comfortably."

You smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, but I'll learn to love it."

Suddenly Blake and Julio stepped into the room and were giggling.

"What's so funny?" you yelled across the room.

"Julio and I saw something. But we can't say."

"Oh c'mon Blake."

"Hmmmm. Julio? Should I tell them?"

"I think it's best if you tell no one. Because you can tell Y/N, but not Jimin, and it wouldn't be fair."

Jimin turned his head in confusion.

"Blake," you yelled sternly.

"Y/N," she mocked.

"Blake."

"Y/N."

"Blake!"

"Ah fine. We saw Nala and Rap Monster kissing."

"Hyung!?" Jimin blurted out as he stood up in a surprised way.

Blake nodded her head.

Jimin leaned down and tapped your nose while saying, "Excuse me." He bolted out of the room.

You stared at the door for a while. You pointed at your nose."Did he just-"

"Yes," Blake knew exactly what you were gonna ask.