Part 13

As you and Jimin got into position, it felt even more awkward. Blake hit the play button, and the song started bursting out of the speakers. Your bodies collided as you moved your feet to the beat. His hands going places, your hands going places, it was a mess. But, it was the dance, it was your mess. You felt his hands slide down your thighs, almost groping your butt. If only you could wear more clothing, it wouldn't be as uncomfortable. While dancing, he would constantly make eye contact. His eyes sharp and quick, it's like your eyes were a magnet.

"Good thing he's not looking you know, anywhere else," you thought to yourself. Somehow, you felt your mouth curl. You were softly smiling. He smiled back, but seductively. He looked at you like you've done it before, it was amazing, and now you're just friends even though you want more. The song ended. Your foreheads and noses were touching. His left hand was placed under your head, on your cheek, like he was about to kiss you. His thumb was caressing the bridge of your nose. Your leg was intertwined with his, one small step and you'd both probably fall down. You were so close, you could kiss him at this point, but something was holding you back. Blake and Julio.

"Wow guys! Way better than the last time we practiced," Blake interrupted with clapping.

Julio was nodding his head like he was agreeing with her. You and Jimin were still in the same position, not moving anything but your heads to look at Blake.

"Okay, so the rest of the members are back and we can rehearse the group dance. Y/N, you can go change into the other outfit."

"Oh my god thank you," you whispered to yourself as you ran out the room.

Once you put on the white blouse and the navy blue blazer, you rushed out of the dressing room to get some water from your backpack that was back in the room. As you opened the door quickly, Jimin and Rapmon stopped their conversation and jumped.

"Sorry I didn't know you were talking. I'll come back," you said politely.

"No it's okay, we were just about done," Rapmon spoke as he started walking to the door. He smiled at you, and asked, "Are we gonna practice the dance now?"

"Yeah, in the practice room where we all met."

"Okay, thanks."

"Sure."

You walked over to your backpack to get your water bottle. Jimin was on the other side of the room, but you could hear his slow, cautious footsteps.

"Y/N?" he softly asked.

"Yup?" you replied, not looking at him.

"Um I just want to thank you for uh, doing this dance with me," his words melted into your heart. You tried not to look at him. You didn't want him to see your blushing cheeks.

"I wouldn't want anyone else doing it with me. It's a very touchy-feely kind of dance, and I wouldn't be comfortable doing it with anyone else." It sounded like he was leaning closer toward you, you could feel his breath on the back of your neck.

Then all of a sudden, he grabbed your arm causing you to stand up. He made you face him, and he pulled you closer to him so that your noses touched. You managed to keep a straight face, but your eyes locked with his. He was practically staring into your soul.

"Y/N. I haven't known you for that long, but I like you. I really like you. I want to see you everyday, and when I'm not near you I feel sad. The members say I always talk about you and," he bit his lip as he looked at the ground. "And I know that I'm not here for long, but I really want you to be mine, just for at least the time I'm here. It would make me so happy, Y/N. I want to be by your side and I want to eat with you and walk with you and hold your hand and hug you and-" you interrupted him with your lips.

You couldn't take it anymore, his confession just made you want him even more. His lips were soft and plump. He puts his arms around your waist and pulled you in even closer so that nothing was in between the two of you, not even air. You wrapped your arms around his neck and stood on your tippy toes. Your fingers played with his hair as you two locked lips. Out of nowhere, a romantic melody started playing. You broke away and looked over to see Nala and Talia blasting a song on a radio as they watched through the window. You both laughed and you put your face on his chest, trying to cover your red cheeks. A clean, refreshing scent came from his shirt which relaxed you.

"Comfy?" Jimin cutely asked.

You hugged him and chuckled.

"I hope you can accept the fact that I'm not staying," he added in a quiet tone.

"I do. For you, I will."

You stayed hugging each other for a while in silence.

"So...should we tell anyone?" you broke the quiet.

"Well, I think we shouldn't. For now anyways. Namjoon hyung said only we know about him and Nala. Besides Blake and her dance partner."

"Okay. I thought so, too."

"Well I'm taking you out on a real date tonight okay?"

Your phone rang, so you slipped it out of your pocket, still hugging Jimin. You both weren't letting go anytime soon.

It was Seokmin.

"Oppa?"

"Y/N. Are you coming home for dinner tonight?"

"I actually just made plans for tonight. I'm stopping by the house to change, but I'm not staying for dinner, why?"

"Because I wanted to cook you something."

"Oh no you don't have to you're my guest!"

"I'll make you something to eat another day!"

"Seokmin you don't have-"

"OH! I forgot! Dr. Holden wants me to go to the hospital tomorrow to sign some documents."

"Okay. Do I have to be there?"

"No I'm just letting you know. Also you ran out of ramen...and rice."

"Ugh Seokmin. Did you eat the last of it?"

"Maybe..."

"Pshh, you haven't changed. Well I'll pick some up on my way back to the apartment."

"Okay, bye Y/N. Be safe."

"You too."

You returned your phone back into your pocket.

"Who was that?" Jimin questioned.

"It was my lover," you teased.

"C'mon we just started dating don't tease me."

You giggled and finally let go of him.

"It was my brother. He came from Korea to help with my mother. He's staying at my place right now."

"Ah you're so honest," he said as he brushed a strand of hair away from your face.

"We should go practice, who leaves first?"

"You can go first." Jimin rapidly answered.

"Okayyy..." you said suspiciously.

As you walked out the door, you heard Jimin yelling in excitement. It made you smile and laugh softly.