Part 10

"Jess, I like him, but I don't know what to do," you whined as you grabbed a small handful of chips from her bag.

"Is he that good looking?" Jess questioned. Jess is your mom's friend's daughter who went to the same middle school as you. She works as a part time waitress while she's studying to become a veterinarian. Almost everyday, you would go to the restaurant where she worked at and eat dinner. It's been your routine since you started studying at Franklin. Before you used to sit at a table in the far corner, but now that you're 21, you could sit at the bar. Jess was pouring drinks more than waiting tables so you decided to sit there even though you hated alcohol.

"Yes. He has almond shaped eyes, beautiful black hair, a gorgeous body, his eye color is like a dark chocolate brown. His personality is just, amazing," you explained.

"Huh, you mean him?" Jess said as she pointed to a table near a big, glossy window. You turn around immediately and see Suga, Jungkook, V, Rap Monster, Jin, J-Hope, and Jimin eating and laughing. V was filming Jin and Jimin and Suga were having a conversation. Where's PD-nim or any of the staff members? Maybe they just wanted to take a break.

"Oh my god, I have to go. I told you, I can't be seen around him anymore," you took a huge sip of your water and grabbed your phone.

"BYE Y/N!" Jess shouted.

"JESS!" you whispered loudly.

"They're looking this way!"

"Damn it Jess!" you said before you darted out the restaurant.

*Jimin's POV*

"Oh my god this is so good!" Jin shouted toward the camera.

"Hyung, don't talk and chew at the same time," he whispered.

"Omo," Jin said as he covered his mouth.

"Hey, Jimin. You good?" Suga quietly asked.

"Hmm, I've been better."

"I've been thinking about what I told you earlier, and I think that Y/N really likes you too. I want you to be happy, and if you tell her that you're not staying for long and she understands, I think you should get closer to her."

"What happened to what you said before?"

"Well I started thinking about what you told me, and opinions change sometimes. Just be glad mine did," Suga gave a soft smile.

All of a sudden he heard someone scream her name by the bar. All 7 of them looked over, and his eyes widened and he got a little excited. She was darting out of the restaurant as fast as a lightning bolt striking a tree. He looked over at Suga, who'd given him a quick nod, and he got up quickly and ran out of the restaurant, chasing Y/N.

*Your POV*

You shot of the restaurant door like a speeding bullet praying that they didn't see you and hoping that you didn't ruin their dinner. Before crossing the street, someone grabbed your hand. You slowly turned around, expecting to see Jimin. Wow, it was Jimin. What a surprise!

"Did you follow us here?" he cutely teased.

"No! I come here all the time," you quickly fired back.

He moved in closer to your face, his nose touching yours.

"Why so nervous?"

"Why so confident?" you spit out.

He chuckled and let go. "Sorry about that."

You fixed yourself and accepted his apology.

"Do you wanna eat with us? PD-nim let us take a break from recording and rehearsing," he offered.

You smiled and rejected. "I don't think we're allowed to be spotted together, oh wait your fans could be anywhere." You ran away as fast as you could, hoping no one saw you and hearing Jimin say "Y/N wait!" but you didn't stop. You've always hated the media, it bothered you that paparazzi would invade celebrities' privacy. And PD-nim seemed really scary, for a small, chubby dude.