Part 16

*Fast forward to when you just finished dancing on stage at the concert: Three weeks had gone by. Within those three weeks you and Jimin managed to keep your relationship a secret, but only to the public. Pretty much everyone in the dance company knew about it, but luckily no one else like his fans or media sources knew. Somehow, the fans had figured out your name, but they didn't know what you looked like. There were some fans that made ship names for you guys like [your imagination], which was the "official" name. Rapmon had posted a photo of him and Nala on Twitter one day, and eventually fans found out they were dating. They had already told each other that they loved each other, which was crazy in your opinion. Your mother had woken up from her coma the night before the concert, and Seokmin had decided to leave tonight because he had to go back to work. Jimin also told you that he, as well as the rest of BTS, we're going back to Korea tonight. It made you sad that he was leaving, but you tried to be with him as much as possible. A couple days ago you both agreed to keep a long distance relationship. It would be hard, but you just couldn't break up, that would've hurt more. The duo dance with him went well too. A lot of fans were screaming, which made you want to laugh, but you had to control your seriousness on stage. Just a few minutes ago, you'd gone back on the stage with your team to do the big dance. It was the last one for the concert.*

As the team gathered up at the far end of the stage, BTS began thanking their fans. They said things like "Thank you so much for believing in us" and "We love you Army" which was really nice. Then, Jimin's voice boomed into the microphone.

"안녕 (Hello)!"

The crowd shouted at the same time.

"My hyungs said I should say this before we leave today."

Everyone in the arena quieted down.

"Being here in L.A. was such an amazing opportunity, and I think we can all say that. Filming the show and working with the incredible backup dancers was so much fun. And..."

"Oh my god," you bellowed.

"Y/N," Nala said. "Is he gonna-"

"I think so." You started crying, tears slowly falling down your face.

"And I've met some amazing people on the way. Maybe about a few weeks ago, there were rumors being spread that I was dating someone."

The fans began to scream again.

Suga put a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"And uh, they weren't true at the time. But now, I'm glad to say that I am dating her. I have been for about a month."

The fans instantly started chanting your ship name. Nala put her arm around you and started comforting you. The fans screaming had made you laugh, but you were still crying. You covered your mouth so that no one would be able to hear you as tears poured out like a waterfall.

"Woo!" V shouted into the microphone.

"Finally hyung!" Jungkook added.

It was funny how whenever they wanted to make a comment, they had to talk into the microphone.

"Army, he has wanted to tell you guys ever since they started dating," Suga shouted.

"Yah! He hasn't stopped complaining about it. 'But everyone knows about Rap Monster and Nala!'" J-Hope mimicked.

"Hyung! Don't bring up Nala, she's innocent!" Rapmon cutely defended her.

Basically the whole team giggled and smiled as he said that. Nala probably wanted to run up to him and hug him, but she knew she couldn't.

Jimin laughed and continued. "Anyways, Y/N is here. And I'm mentioning her now because, and it seems really early but I'm leaving soon and wanted to say this in person..."

"Jimin ah just say it!" Jin spoke.

"I don't want to cry," Jimin chuckled. "Y/N, I love you." He turned back to the dancers and found you bawling your eyes out.

"Can you come tell me you love me too?" he cutely asked.

You were stuck in place, but the team pushed you. You wiped your tears with your sleeve as you slowly walked towards him. He also started walking towards you.

"Y/N. Don't make him cry!" J-Hope yelled.

"Yah! Be quiet Hobi!" Suga said.

You and Jimin stopped in the middle of the stage. The ends of your shoes touching.

"Y/N. I've loved you since we started dating, but it was too early to say 'I love you' to someone. I can't hold it in anymore, and I didn't want to leave without telling you."

The words leaving Jimin's lips made you cry once again. You covered your mouth to stop the gasping. You hugged him and held him tightly.

"I love you too, Jimin," you managed to say in between breaths.

He sighed, but it sounded like a sound of relief and happiness. He put his arms around the bottom of your back and lifted you off the ground. He spun you in circles, his arms holding you tightly and your arms wrapped around his neck. You let your legs stay in place. It probably looked so romantic, and it felt like a dream. You started to calm down, the gasping sound was gone.

He carefully set you down, and as you got back on the ground, you looked up at him and he looked down at you. Your noses close to touching. It's like a thing for you guys, your noses touch a lot.

You could see he let out a tear or two. He just stood there, looking at you, with a bright smile. The kind of smile you could die for.

He had his back to the audience, but quickly turned and said something.

"Army she loves me too, so be nice to her!" Jimin said cutely.

The crowd started screaming and chanting your ship name. He turned back to you and kissed your forehead. Kissing you on the lips in front of everyone would probably be too risky.

"Y/F/N, I love you."

"I love you too, Park Jimin."