Part 14

Dance practice went like it probably would've even if Jimin and you didn't kiss earlier. You both managed to act like you usually do, and no one suspected a thing. Besides that, no one messed up and it went really well. It's a good thing everyone gets along. But from time to time, you could see Nala lock eyes with Rapmon. Every time they did that, he or she would smirk.

"I wonder if anyone else noticed," you thought.

Once practice was over, Jimin slowly walked over to you.

"Meet me at the front door," he whispered to you as chills went down your spine.

He walked to the door and left the room. You waited a few minutes and casually walked out with your belongings. There were a few people in the front office, and Jimin was leaning against the wall. He looked like a beautiful statue. As he looked out the window, sunlight shined through his black, tussled hair. He turned his head, and met your eyes. He smiled softly. You swiftly walked over to him.

"Why'd you want me to meet you here?" you whispered.

"PD-nim said he's giving us a break today, so we have free time tonight. I told you I was taking you on a real date earlier. Text me your address and I'll meet you there at 8."

"You can't!"

"Why not?"

"Because my brother's crashing at my place for a couple weeks. We literally just kissed for the first time like 3 hours ago. I'm not ready."

"For what?"

"For you to meet him?"

"Well then I'll meet you back here at 8. It's 5 right now, so in 3 hours. Wear something nice, but comfy, okay?"

"Okay!" you cutely agreed.

He looked at you for a few seconds and the tilted his head. "Ah. I really want to kiss you."

"Ah! Jimin!" you said as you covered your face and hit his chest. It probably didn't affect him at all because he was very strong and built.

"What? It's not my fault I want to kiss you. It's because you bother me," he seductively whispered. He bit his lip, and looked up. "Oh, please stop! You're so pretty it hurts!" he teased as he put his hand over his heart.

"Omo! Jimin!" you felt your cheeks warming up.

"Haha, I'll see you later!" he chuckled as he walked away.

Before walking out the door, you let out a relaxed sigh. You quickly rushed home, and on the way, got a call from Seokmin.

"Hey, Dr. Holden asked me if I could fill out the documents right now because he has an important meeting tomorrow. I just walked inside the hospital."

"Okay, I'm heading home right now. I suspect you won't be back when I leave, so I'll text you when I'm on my way out."

"Okay. Be careful! Don't drink too much!"

"I don't like alcohol Seokmin."

"Oh right. Well gotta go. Love you."

"Love you too." You pressed the end call button and jogged to the nearest store to buy rice and ramen. Then, you were off to your place.

It was cold when you opened the door, Seokmin loved putting the air conditioner below 70 degrees. Since he wasn't home, you put it on 75 degrees, put the items away, and hopped into the shower. After you finished washing up, you dried your hair. After that, you straightened it. You didn't straighten your hair often, it was naturally curly, but you just felt like doing it today. Your hair was all the way down to the middle of your stomach. For makeup, you normally didn't wear any, but you put on eyeliner and some red lipstick. You put on a white crop top, a black knee-length skirt, a red flannel, knit knee-high socks that were gray, and your black converse. The flannel had a hoodie and was long, ending at your butt.

"I feel very comfortable in this," you said as you looked in the mirror. You checked the time on your phone. 7:49. You grabbed a small cross-body bag and put your lipstick, gum, mints, and headphones in. As you grabbed your keys from the kitchen table, you texted Seokmin.

Y: Hey I'm on my way out now.

S: Okay.
S: Have fun!
S: BE SAFE.

Y: I will! See you later:)

Jimin was wearing a white button-up shirt tucked into black skinny jeans, and black basketball shoes. His hair was in a small, messy quiff. His shirt was not completely buttoned up, revealing his collar bone and a little bit of chest.

"Oh my god! Someone call 911!! This girl is in fireeee!" he yelled as he saw you from afar.

"Oh my god I'm cringing."

He ran to you and engulfed you in a bear hug. He squeezed you as tight as he could.

"Jimin? Are you okay?"

"I am now. I wanted to be near you since I first laid eyes on you. And now that you're mine, I can hug you and kiss you all I want," he said in an aegyo-like voice.

"Hmm you're cute," you said as you played with his hair.

Jimin let go of you and pulled you into an alley near the studio. The sun was setting, so it wasn't dark yet. The wind picked up and grew stronger. He slammed his back into the wall and brought you with him. His hands taking control of your movements, he made you move closer to him. You were inches away from his lips. He stared you down seductively.

"Oh my god he looks SO FINE right now," you thought.

There was too much tension he couldn't handle it. Jimin pressed his lips against yours, his arms wrapped around your waist. The kiss was long and passionate. He slowly leaned away, leaving you dazed.

You cleared your throat. "What was that for?"

"I'm making up for what I'm about to tell you."

You tilted your head in confusion like a puppy.

"If we're going to date, I'm sorry, but it has to be a secret. If we're out in public together, we have to act like friends, not partners."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Of course. And I understand," you softly replied. "Don't be sorry it's okay."

*Jimin's POV*

"Don't be sorry it's okay."

He smiled at her, maintaining eye contact, as he played with her hair.

"I feel like I don't just like her, but it's too soon. Ugh... I've never felt this way before. I've liked other girls in the past, but I've never experienced these feelings. They're stronger. I only met her a week ago. Why am I like this? I like it, though," he thought.