Part 5

"If you don't want to come I understand. I'll let Jimin know you just can't make it," Blake suggested.

"No I should go. Maybe it will *sniffle* help me forget about it for a couple hours."

"Y/N, this is serious thing. We'd all understand if you can't come."

"No no I'm going."

"Are you sure?"

You sigh and wipe your tears with your sleeve. "Yeah yeah."

"You're so strong, Y/N." Blake ends the call before you start bawling all over again.

At 5am you were woken up by your phone ringing. It was a call from your mom's doctor saying that your mom had a mini heart attack. You had put on whatever you grabbed out of your closet and ran to the hospital. By the time you had checked on your mom and made sure she was going to be okay for the day, it was already 8:50.

You quickly rushed back to your apartment to grab your dance bag and ran to the studio.

"Hey, are you sure you wanna do this?" Blake immediately asked as you walked inside the building.

"Yeah. Let's just get it over with."

"You look like you're back to your old style," Blake commented as she looked at your clothes. You always wore black sweatpants, a big sweater, a baseball cap, and any pair of converse.

You fake a smile and walk to room 3 with Blake. Luckily no one was there when you entered the room. You hooked up your phone to the speakers and a song randomly started playing. It wasn't an ordinary song though, this one was a special song.

"I remember when you performed this song at your first competition. You won first place and wouldn't stop crying."

You laugh as you reminisce that day. "I still remember that dance."

Ever since you joined the company, Blake had given you advanced choreography, like extremely advanced. But now that you're older, it all seemed like a piece of cake. Blake was like a second mother, you could talk to her about anything and you loved her. Blake was probably all the teammates' second mothers'. She has a special love for the team and each teammate.

You start remembering the steps to the dance and began to physically show that you remembered every step. Blake clapped her hands as you danced. She was glad to see a smile on your face.

"Nice moves, Y/N," a voice enters the room.

You turn around and see Jimin smiling. His hair looked perfect, not too put together, but not to messy. His outfit matched yours a little: sweatpants, converse, and a big sweater, but he was wearing a beanie, not a baseball cap.

"Good morning Blake, did you sleep well?" his gaze turned from you to her.

"Yes I did thank you so much for asking. Did you and the others get some rest?"

"Yes, thank you." He puts his belongings down next to your bag and walks over to you.

"Thank you for the compliment from before," you whisper in his ear.

"Ah it's no problem."

"Okay, so I'm going to get everything set up. Uh, in the meantime you guys can stretch," Blake says as she exits the room. Jimin and you spread out and begin stretching. While you stretch your upper body, Jimin sits down and stretches his legs. He moves from one leg to the other, and before you know it, he's doing a split.

"Wow Jimin! I never would have guessed you're flexible."

He chuckles, his laugh sounds so uplifting. "Are you flexible, too?"

You slide down into a straddle and his jaw drops. You immediately start laughing too.

"I only know one guy who's flexible. CJ. He's more flexible than most of the girls here."

"Well, now you know two," he giggled as he put two fingers up.

After a while of stretching, you'd become more comfortable being around him. He wasn't the stalker guy from the club. He was a cute, sweet, adult child who had a sexy side. Somehow he had taken your hat off your head and ran around the room as you chased him. Not even noticing your bag on the ground, you trip, but he catches you. Now it's awkward again. His delicate hands caught your lower body, inches away from your waist. You can hear his heartbeat speeding up. Then suddenly the door opens and you both instantly stand upright, like soldiers. Blake stops in her tracks.

"What's going on in here?"

"Nothing we were just uh..stretching!" you nervously said.

"Yes yes, just stretching. Nothing else," Jimin added.

Blake suspiciously walked away, keeping her eyes on you.

"Y/N. Come over here for a sec," Blake shouted from the other end of the room.

You shoot Jimin a quick glance and do as Blake said.

"It seems like Jimin's cheering you up," she exclaimed.

You hit her arm. "Stop it will you? There's nothing going on between him and I."

"Okay... But I still don't believe you."

You sigh a little too loudly.

"Girl, I've known you since you were 5. I KNOW you."

"Ugh fine. We were running around and I tripped and he caught me. That's all."

"There's something else!"

"Oh my god! Yesterday he asked me if I needed help with getting the fan from the closet okay?!"

"AND?!"

"And he made me feel better, okay!? He's helping me feel happy and relaxed. I'm not sad around him, I'm happy alright!?"

"That's good. You guys are interacting and developing feelings. That's gonna help with this dance."

You scoff and listen to Blake's instructions. "If you need to stop rehearsal to check on your mom, it's totally okay. Like I told you before, I understand and I think the others will understand as well."

It looks like Jimin's trying to hear what Blake's saying, but it doesn't really matter if he finds out because if he's gonna be your partner, you shouldn't keep secrets from him. After Blake and your discussion ends, you walk to the door to call Seokmin. You haven't told your brother what happened to your mother yet. As you're about to grab the handle, someone comes up behind you and grabs your wrist. It was Jimin.