Part 15

Jimin took you to a little Korean restaurant in The Grove. It was smaller than a typical restaurant, but it was cozy and classy.

"I remember you said that you can't live without ramen, so I figured this was a good choice," he told you as you both walked in.

"It's nice. And how did you know that?"

"You told your brother on the phone earlier, remember?"

"Ohhh. It's cute that you remember," you whispered and quickly slid your finger under his chin before turning away from him. He smirked.

A lady dressed in all black holding two menus in her arm walked up to you and asked, "Table for 2?"

"Yes thank you," you politely responded.

As you followed the girl to the table, Jimin whispered in your ear.

"Don't look now, but there's a girl recording us. Remember, act like you're my friend."

"Okay. Where is she?"

"She's sitting at the table closest to the entrance, but don't look now."

The lady placed your menus on the table, and you sat down across from Jimin. You carefully glanced over to the table next to the table where the girl was sitting so it didn't seem like you saw her.

"She might post videos and or pictures online. PD-nim already told the media that you're just my friend."

"I saw an article about that. Wait, so does he know we're...you know..."

"Yeah. I have to tell him everything."

"I understand. But what I don't get is..what will your fans think if that girl posts pictures or videos of us?"

"Well it's already been established that you're my friend, but fans will probably start rumors. But there will be some fans that will justify the 'truth,' Not all fans are bad fans."

"Uh huh."

You continued to talk to each other, trying to look like friends. The rest of time in the restaurant went smoothly. The food was delicious, and you had eventually stopped talking about publicity.

"Ready?" Jimin asked you as the waiter gave him back his card.

"Yeah. And thanks for paying."

"I owed you."

"Hm you remember that too?"

He pursed his lips and cutely nodded.

"Ah, you're so cute," you whispered as you stood up.

"You're cuter."

"Stop with the nonsense. No one is cuter than you."

"You're right I am the cutest person in the world."

"Jimin!" you yelled as you hit his back.

He jolted forward while laughing. The way he laughed just made you feel so nice and happy.