Part 11

"If Monday was a person, I swear I'd murder that son of a bitch," Nala complained. You were sitting in math class together with your heads laying on your desks as you waited for the teacher.

"Hey Nala, I gotta ask you something."

"Yes I think you should go out with Jimin before he goes back," Nala spat out.

"What?"

"Huh? Sorry I had to say it, but anyways what's your question?"

"Hmm well, it has to do with BTS. How close have you gotten with Rap Monster?" The last time you had seen them was a couple days ago at the restaurant. They weren't at the studio on Saturday or Sunday since they had to film for their show.

"Hm what no we're not close," she fired at you and immediately turned away.

"Nalaaa!" you sang. "I think you have!!"

"Ugh fine we exchanged numbers and we've been texting alright?"

You gasped. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"How come you didn't tell me Jimin gave you his number?"

You were about to answer when two girls sitting behind you interrupted you.

"ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT BTS? THEY'RE HERE? AND YOU'VE SEEN THEM?" one of them shouted.

"Um we're their background dancers for a concert they're having in the 14th," Nala informed.

They started squealing, like the kind that made your eardrums burst.

It was a few minutes before the bell was supposed to ring. There was a knock at the door. You couldn't believe who walked in the door. Rap Monster and Jimin. You and Nala froze in your seats, holding each other's hands under the desk so they couldn't see how nervous you both got. They smiled at the teacher innocently, and Rap Monster said hi to her.

"Remember me?" Rap Monster politely asked. Your math teacher was a little old Korean lady, maybe in her early 70s.

She examined his face carefully, and then shouted, "Namjoon!" and gave him a big hug. She bowed to Jimin who bowed back.

"Class, this is the student I always talk about. You know, when I was teaching in Korea?"

Immediately the class all said "Ohhhhh" at the same time. Apparently Rap Monster was in the top 1.3% in his nation when he was in school. He was a SMART guy.

"What can I do for you boys?"

This time Jimin spoke. "We were sent by our managers to come receive some students."

"Oh yes that's right you're in a music group," the teacher said as she looked over to the girls behind you. They'd always talked about BTS and never shut up about them. "Some of my students never shut up about you guys."

Rap Monster and Jimin looked around the class and saw the girls behind you. It was obvious who the teacher was talking about because they were squealing and jumping in their seats. The guys waved at them and they squealed even louder.

"So anyways, the students. Who are they?"

"Um Nala and Y/N," Rap Monster answered. The class grew silent and they all stared at you and Nala. "We're holding a concert on the 14th and they're our backup dancers. The managers need to speak to them immediately, I assume it's something extremely important or else they would've waited until after school."

"Huh, well okay. Nala. Y/N. Pack up. And don't forget the homework. "Namjoon, don't help them with their homework," the teacher joked. Rap Monster smiled and looked at the ground, and then Jimin kicked his shin lightly.

As you got up out of your seat and walked over to the teacher's desk, you whispered a small hello to them, and tried not to make eye contact with Jimin.

"Y/N have funnnn!" Jess's sister, Rocky, yelled.

You turned around and said, "Did Jess tell you?"

"Yup!"

You hit your forehead with the palm of your hand as you walked out the door. First Nala, then you, Jimin, and Rap Monster.

During the walk to the studio, you somehow broke into groups. Nala and Rap Mon were ahead, laughing and hitting each other. Jimin and you were awkwardly walking a few steps behind them. Jimin's hands were in his pockets and yours were holding onto your backpack straps. You both walked slowly, carefully placing one foot in front of the other.

"How come you and I can walk together in public?"

"I'm pretty confused myself. Why my managers let hyung and I come to get you by ourselves, I have no clue. I mean, those girls in your class might write stuff online, but they can't lie because everyone in your class knows why we were together. PD-nim hasn't publicly said anything about you yet, so I think he just wants to let it unfold for now," Jimin explained.

"Oh."

"Let me take your backpack for you, it's probably heavy," he asked with a smile.

"Oh no that's okay. You don't have to do that."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to," he marveled as he pulled your backpack off. "Oh my god that's heavy."

"I wanna be a professional dancer, but I wanna be intelligent," you exclaimed.

"Are you smarter than Namjoon hyung? I feel more comfortable calling him by his real name if you don't mind."

"No of course not it's fine. And no, he's way too smart. I'm not bad, but I'm not as good as him. Give it back you don't have to carry it," you said as you reached for your backpack.

"Stop, let me carry it."

"No Jimin, it's okay. Really."

"It's not okay for me. A pretty girl shouldn't have to carry so much weight on their shoulders," Jimin giggled as you turned the corner.

"You think I'm pretty?" you confidently asked.

Jimin' eyes widened as he pointed at something else to change the subject. "Look, we're here!" he said as he rushed into the building.

Once you were inside, you and Nala went to your ordinary practice room to meet with the managers.

"Hello ladies. Sorry to pull you out of class," one of them said.

"Oh no that's okay!" Nala answered.

"If I may, what is so important that you had to pull us out of class?"

"Well, the outfits for the concert just came in, and we only have 4 hours to exchange them in case there's an issue with it, so we needed all the dancers to try them on."

"Oh. Okay," Nala said as she reached for the bag with her name on it.

There were two bags with your name. One was for the big number, and the other was for your duo with Jimin. You could see that there was lace on it.

When you went to the dressing room with Nala, you agreed to come out when you tried on the outfit for the duo.

First you tried on the outfit for the big performance, the Boy In Luv performance. It was a boy's school uniform, but tailored for a girl. There was a white blouse that went underneath a navy blue blazer and a pair of black leather pants.

"Uh why does it look so formal on the top, but casual on bottom?" Nala shouted from the dressing room across from yours.

You laughed, "I have no idea."

"Whatever, just show me your other outfit!"

You quickly took off the Boy In Luv outfit and opened the other bag. There was a black bralette, a white, lace muscle tank, and another pair of black leather pants. You had some of this stuff at home, why did they buy it? You slipped into the pants, but something was different. Your butt looked huge! Then you changed your bra for the bralette and put on the tank top. It was short, and a little too revealing. The front of the tank top went all the way until your belly button, and the sides and back of the shirt went all the way to your waist. The whole tank top was lace, so you could see through it. The neck of your shirt went all the way to your chest, definitely showing a little too much of your chest area. (A/N: the picture above is kind of what the outfit looked like in my head when I was writing this part, just more revealing.)

"Oh my god Y/N just let me see!" Nala yelled as she pounded on your dressing room door.

You slowly turned the knob, hearing a gasp as you walked out.

"Oh my god, that's so revealing! Y/N! Your butt looks huge! I can see your abs, though. But like, your boobs! They expect you to wear this?"

"I guess so," you nervously answered. Then Blake came into the dressing rooms and her eyes widened.

"We gotta do a run through in the outfits, but some of the members are out doing individual shots, so we're gonna go through the duo dance. Y/N, come out wearing that, okay? I'm sorry I know it's revealing," Blake said.

"It's whatever. Let me grab my stuff."

You put on your black converse and put your clothes into your backpack. Then you slowly followed Blake to room 3. The dreadful room 3.