Chapter 14

"What are your names, and how old are you?" LA Reid peered at the boys through his simple black rimmed glasses. They looked like they were only made of plastic, but they were probably designer. He was one of the biggest record producers in the business; he had to have some money.

"I'm Drew I'm nineteen."

"I'm Wes I'm eighteen."

"I'm Keaton. I'm fifteen." I heard a million screaming girls after Keaton announced how old he was. The look on his face was priceless. The poor kid was turning red! Actually, they were all turning red.

Oh my god, I think they got sunburn from being outside! I chuckled to myself. Oh boys...

"And who did you bring with you today?" Demi asked. The guy with the camera dashed in front of us, waiting for the boys to introduce us. 

"We brought a bunch of our closest friends." Drew answered. "I don't know where we would be without them." The red redording light blinked on and we grinned and waved to the camera for about two seconds. Then the red light dimmed and the guy was gone as fast as he had come.

"And what are you going to be singing today?" Simon asked.

"We're going to be performing an original song written by this guy over here, called Sunset Boulevard." Wes said confidently. I crossed my fingers, this was it.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" LA Reid asked them critically. My heart sank. How could he be so negative; he hadn't even heard it yet. I clutched onto Owen's arm, my fingernails digging into his skin. I looked up nervously and saw Owen trying to hide his pain. I loosened my grip and smiled sheepishly.

"Positive." Wes answered. Demi smiled at them. I could tell she liked their confidence.

"Tell us a little about this song." She said.

"This song is just about California; Los Angeles particularly. It's about kicking back with your friends and just having a big party." 

"Okay. Let's hear it." Britney said.

I heard the music track kick in and I'm pretty sure all of my limbs started to shake. I was so nervous. I looked around and saw everyone else doing the same thing. They were all crossing their fingers for luck and biting their lower lips in anticipation. I held out both of my hands to Adrianna and Jason who took them and basically squeezed the life out of me. I didn't care though, I was probably doing the same thing to them.

Before Drew started off the song Kenny and Kyle grabbed onto our chain as well. The same thought was running through each of our heads: please let our boys make it through.

The boys did a bunch of riffs at the beginning and I could tell the audience was on the fence. But once the actual verse started all of the girls were on their feet clapping and whooping.

Let's take a trip to Sunset Boulevard in the city of stars...

Oh my god everybody loved them! The guys noticed, and the praise from the crowd only fueled their energy further.

When Drew sang, "I like my women like I like my juice; naked." Even LA Reid laughed. I grinned from ear to ear. That was one of my favorite parts about Drew's lyrics; they were always super witty.

The girls went crazy for Wes too. Once they heard his voice they were completely sold. I mean who wouldn't fall for that? I did...

Yeah! She's starting to get the best of me

While she makes her mind up whether she wants me or Wesley.

I could have sworn I just saw Simon Cowell chuckle. Oh my god.

When the song ended they were met with a standing ovation from the crowd. All three of the boys couldn't stop smiling. They were so adorable. I squeezed Adrianna's hand and looked at her. We were both almost on the verge of tears. I knew everyone would completely fall in love with them, I just knew it.

Simon raised his right hand to say something. The crowd quieted within a few seconds. Wow, he literally just made thousands of people shut up at once. Perks of being supreme overlord Simon Cowell I guess.

"You know what?" LA interjected. "I don't like you." My eyes widened and I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces. Wesley's face dropped. "I love you." LA finished. The crowd erupted and all of the boys looked so relieved.

"We love you too man!" Wes said smiling.

"Britney what did you think?" Simon asked.

"You know I thought you guys were very funky, your voices were smooth, and I loved it. I thought you guys did great."

"I think you guys are so cute!" Demi squealed into the microphone.

"We think you're cute!" The crowd cheered. Oh my god did Keaton really just say that? I opened my mouth and Kenny and Kyle busted up laughing.

"Keatonnnnnnn!" They said inbetween breaths.

"Awwww thanks!" Demi blushed. 

"No. No. Barrier. Hurry up." Simon warned laughing.

Demi threw her hands up innocently and giggled. "You guys are so much fun to watch, and I love your voice. I'm so impressed, I love you guys." She pointed at Wes during the voice comment. I almost died. Demi Lovato likes my boyfriend's voice. Oh my god.

"You know what guys, I loved everything about this audition from the minute you walked on, to the song, to the performance. You know what's interesting? Let me tell you guys, I predict big things for you going forward. I really do."

More cheers erupted.

"Okay, let's vote." LA announced.

"A very easy yes." Simon said.

"I can't wait to hear you guys on the radio. It's a yes from me." Demi smiled.

"I thought you guys were amazing yes." Britney nodded.

"All right guys you have four yeses. Good luck!" LA held up his four fingers. The boys waved to the crowd and thanked the judges. Seconds later they came bounding off the stage. 

Kenny and Kyle practically jumped on them. Literally- Kyle caught some mad air. After they settled down I went in directly for Wes. He was smiling so wide. He deserved this so much. I ran up to him and at the last second he picked me up so my legs hugged around his waist. He pulled my lips directly to his. I broke away, my legs still wrapped around him and hugged him to me. Over Wesley's shoulder I saw Owen and Adrianna congratulating Drew and Keaton.

I still couldn't believe this was happening.

My boys were going to bootcamp.

OMG so many emotions :') The X Factor audition chapter is complete! I can't wait to start writing the live shows and stuff :D 40 votes for the next chapter? I love you all for reading :* mwaahhh

A picture of Kenny Galbraith is on the side if you don't know what he looks like :)