Chapter 15

It was a little weird being at school and not being able to tell anyone.

It was killing me that I had to keep this a secret, I was so proud of the boys. They had worked so hard and no one would get to know for another month. I could tell the guys were getting antsy about keeping it to themselves too. Especially Keaton, he was never really good with keeping surprises to himself. And especially big exciting news like making it through to the next round of the X Factor. He always got so excited when there was a secret to keep. According to his mother this is the reason why the family hasn't pulled off throwing Wes a surprise party in years.

"He's such an honest boy." Laraine told me when I was helping her clean the dishes last night after dinner. "He just wants people to be happy. Whenever he knows something he always wants to brighten everyone's day and share it with them. But in cases like this he just can't. Not yet. It's probably killing him." After we all left the audition we all had to sign contracts saying that we wouldn't release the results of the boys' audition until the episode aired on televesion next month. Laraine was an exception because she's Keaton and Wesley's guardian. Other than that, no one else knew.

Just me, the boys, Kyle, Kenny, Jason, Owen and Adrianna knew. Tyler wasn't even allowed to know. I wish we could tell him, he's been annoying the shit out of me since we got back from the audition. He was probably driving my dad up the walls too. Keeping it from Tyler and Brianna was probably the hardest part. They were just as friendly with the boys as Jason and I, but they had to be kept in the dark. It was so unfair.

"I don't see why you can't just tell me. The X Factor legal team isn't going to know if you just happen to tell me." Tyler had said over breakfast the next day.

"I can't Ty. I just can't." I said pushing my toaster waffles around my plate.

"Why not??" He pouted into his Cheerios.

"Because I can't be that guy." He looked at me weird so I elaborated. "I'm not going to be the one person who ruins it. It's not my decision, if you some how get the guys to tell you then fine, but I'm not going to be the one to let it slip." I said in defense.

"Fine, I'll just be the one kid who doesn't know. That's cool." He said. I dumped some syrup onto my plate and smiled at him creepily.

"Brianna doesn't know either. This could be a bonding experience for you guys." I said smugly.

"You're never going to stop are you?" He pushed away from the table and sprung to his feet.

"Nope." I replied popping the 'p'. I grinned to myself and chuckled. He pretended to be annoyed with me and rolled his eyes. I'm glad I had him to joke around with. Sam is so much younger than me so none of the conversations we have are anything serious. Tyler was like the the twin brother I've always wanted. Except for the looking alike part.

Wes was the only other person who knew about Tyler liking Brianna. I didn't even have to tell him, Tyler's just a super obvious guy.

"They're complete opposites but I could definitely see them happening." Wes said petting my leg lightly with his fingers. We were sitting on the couch in the livingroom and I had my legs stretched across him, with my face tilted up looking at the ceiling.

"I know right! I mean they're so different! Brianna's really girly and Tyler's just so..." I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Dark and myserious?" Wes laughed.

"Hahaha, I guess. I don't know! I just didn't peg Bri for his type, you know? Like I thought he would be into someone with an edgier kind of look."

"You mean someone like you?" Wes laughed trying to sound innocent.

"What.... Oh my god." I buried my face into his shoulder laughing my ass off. I completely forgot that Tyler tried to hit on me the first time we met. "Let's never bring that up ever again." My face reddened.  Wes cackled, he loved picking on me.

"Hey it's not his fault you were born adorable." He kissed me on the top of my head. I blushed like crazy so I buried my face in his shoulder again.

"Okay, changing the subject." I bolted upright. "Did you guys get permission from the legal team to announce that you're going to be on the show?"

"Actually we did. Drew got an email this morning saying it would be okay." I clapped my hands excitedly.

"Yay! This is so great now we can tell everyone else that you guys made it through!" I smiled.

"Not only that, but Principal Melrose said he was going to make an announcement about it tomorrow." Wes grinned.

"Oh my god? Really? That's great! You guys can build up a following before the audition airs on tv!" I was super excited now. 

"Yeah it's gonna be pretty sick." He grinned. "Next weekend we leave for bootcamp, so it'll be cool to have some supporters. If we make it through." 

"When you make it through." I corrected. He grabbed my head lightly and brought it up to his lips again.

"This is why I love you."

YAY :D another chapter done! How do you guys like the new cover btw? ;D

40 likes for the next chapter :)