Part 4

The next day Louise finished school and started heading to the precinct when she felt someone following her, she turned around and saw one of her classmate " what are you a stalker" said Louise " who would want to stalk an orphan like you" said her classmate " what was that " screamed Louise " you heard me i call you an orp~~han" said her classmate " you prick" screamed Louise " what did you call me" said her classmate walking up to Louise " are you deaf or just stupid " said Louise, her classmate slapped Louise across the face making her lips bleed " you are dead" screamed Louise as she jump on her classmate making him fall backwards " i bet this is why your parents left you, you stupid orphan" said her classmate " you bastard" screamed Louise and she started pushing him (nobody never knew why Louise was made an orphan so they just thought that Louise parents didn't want her anymore) until they heard police siren but Louise didn't care about that. Thats when a police officer pulled Louise off her classmate " let me go" screamed Louise " no your under arrest" said the office then he placed hand cuffs on Louise. Louise looked over and saw the name tag on the office " Bush" thought Louise as she was placed inside the police car and the office drove to the precinct. Once they got there the officer took Louise out the car and walked inside the precinct, every officer there was surprise to see Louise with handcuffs, they all turned to each other and mumbled " why are they looking at us" said Logan, Logan took Louise to his desk and sat her down, he pulled up a new page of criminal records " name" said Logan " you should say your name first before asking mine" said Louise " ugh *sigh* fine the names Logan" said Logan " as in Logan Bush" said Louise " how did you know that" asked Logan and Louise point at his name tag " oh right" said Logan blushing in embarrassment " so you name" asked Logan " Louise" said Louise " Louise" thought Logan. Over to Thomas, *RING RING* " this is Thomas" said Tomas as he picked up the call " emergency, where" asked Thomas " what happened" asked Jonny " i don't know they want us back" said Thomas heading towards the precinct.

............. TO BE CONTIUNED