Part 24

2 months past since Louise confessed to Logan but not a single word from him. Louise was back at school, sitting through another boring class. Louise always liked to sit in the back next to the window because it was easier for the teacher not to call on her during class. " i can't believe he haven't given me an answer. maybe he doesn't like me" said Louise as she looked out the window and let out a big sigh. Over the Logan, Logan was walking towards his desk but stopped and looked around " where's Louise" thought Logan until he saw officer Jenny then walked up to her " hey Jenny" said Logan as he wave " hey Logan what happened" asked officer Jenny " where's Louise i haven't seen her for a few weeks already" asked Logan officer Jenny tilted her head slightly " you don't know" asked officer Jenny confused " know what" asked Logan " she went back to school a month ago and you haven't notice at all" asked officer Jenny then Logan shake his head " i didn't know that" said Logan " ohh i thought you and Louise were close but i guessed not" said officer Jenny as she walked away and Logan sat at his desk  "we're close and she even confessed to me" thought Logan when he realized that he haven't given Louise answer to her confession " oh crap" thought Logan as he hit himself with a file " I'm so stupid" mumble Logan until he really got to thinking " i can't believe she likes me. i do have feeling for her but what about my four-ears. i can't find her and maybe i won't be able to find someone that doesn't want to be found. i should give Louise a proper answer. she should be coming tomorrow right!!!" thought Logan as he got up and walked over to the schedule to see when was Louise coming " i knew it, she's coming tomorrow" mumble Logan. Over to Louise, school was finish as Louise made her way out when she got a text from officer Thomas saying that he wanted to talk to her and to go straight home after school " what happen now, i didn't do anything wrong maybe" thought Louise as she made her way to home (over the 2 months that pasted officer Thomas and officer Jenny got married, the adaption was finalize and Louise became their daughter, Louise moved into officer Jenny house along with officer Thomas who moved after they got married but they were partially living together).