Part 6

Logan held his check that began to throb officer Jenny raised her hand again ready to smack him again but officer Thomas saw everything and came out " Jenny stop" screamed office Thomas as he came out of the conference room " but he" said officer Jenny when she saw Louise come out of the conference room running towards her, officer Jenny went towards Louise and hugged her " what did you do" said officer Jenny glaring towards Logan " i only arrested her" screamed Logan " Jen please take me home" mumble Louise as she tag on her shirt " come sweet heart" said officer put her arm around Louise's shoulder and glanced over to officer Thomas and nodded then walked her out of the precinct. " i don't understand what i did wrong" said Logan as he looked over office Jonny " don't let it happened again and if by any chance you happened to get Louise in here just gave her to me or office Thomas" said office Jonny as he sat down in his desk at was in front of Logan " Louise, Louise, Louise, Louise, Louise" thought Logan as he put his head down but realized something " hey Jonny why is everyone so projected of Louise?? what is she the major daughter or something" asked Logan as he raised his head and looked at officer Jonny who raised his eyebrow " you don't need to know" said office Jonny as he got up and walked over to officer Thomas. Over to Louise, officer Jenny drove Louise home " can you stay with me" said Louise as she looked down at her feet " of course i can, lets have girls night out" said officer Jenny getting all excited all by herself Louise smiled at officer Jenny " sorry Logan you had to get slapped because of me" thought Louise. Mid-night came fast for Louise and office Jenny as they laid in bed " Louise why were you crying, is it because of Logan?? did he do something to" asked officer Jenny Louise turned to face her " he didn't do anything i was happy to see him again" said Louise smiling " awww how cute, but you didn't answer my question" said office Jenny as she reached over to Louise and move her hair that covered her face and saw tears coming down " Louise" said officer Jenny " after my classmate hit me" said Louise but got cut off my officer Jenny " he what?? who is he" screamed officer Jenny as she sat up " Jen you overreacting just laid down" said Louise pulling her back down again " but he hit you" said officer Jenny " you know me Jen i won't stay put" said Louise giggling " what did he tell you" asked officer Jenny " he told me that my family didn't want me and i know thats not true but its still hurts" said Louise wiping her tears " oh Louise, you know your not alone right?? you have Thomas, Jonny and me" said office Jenny " i know but i should had die with my family that night" said Louise " Louise don't you dare think that if you would had die then you wouldn't have meet Logan again" said officer Jenny, Louise covered her face as she blushed " so how about you and Thomas" asked Louise " oh Louise i think he's gonna ask me to marry him" said officer Jenny giggling " he's a good man" said Louise giggling as well " i know i can't but love him" said officer Jenny as she looked over the clock that hang on the wall " oh no look at the time, we have to get up in the morning" said officer Jenny " goodnight Jen" said Louise " goodnight Louise" said officer Jenny as they drifted to sleep.

................... TO BE CONTINUED