Part 16

All day long Logan and Louise were having fun at Wonder Wharf " that was so such fun" said Louise  as they were leaving Wonder Wharf " yea it was" said Logan. They began walking when they stopped in front of Bob's Burger " i can't believe this place closed" said Logan and Louise just nodded " do you know what happened to the family that lived here" asked Logan " actually I'm " said Louise but was cut off by her phone ringing " its Jenny, give me a sec" said Louise and Logan nodded "yea i'll be there" said Louise then hanged up " i have to go" said Louise " so soon, why!! what happened" asked Logan " she need me for something" said Louise " alright bye" said Logan as he waved goodbye " bye Logan, i had fun today " said Louise as she lend in and kissed Logan cheeks and ran off as he was left there blushing like crazy. Louise got to officer Jenny house but notice that the door was slightly opened " thats weird" said Louise as she opened the door and turned on the light " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" screamed officer Thomas, officer Jenny,  officer Jonny Louise looked surprised " what!!" asked Louise confused " did you forget your own birthday" said officer Jenny " what day is it" asked Louise as she closed the door " June 20" said officer Thomas as he put down the birthday cake " oh yea, i forgot" said Louise giggling as she sat down " where  were you" asked officer Thomas Louise looked at officer Jenny and smiled " just taking a walk" said Louise " with who" asked officer Jonny but then officer Jenny kicked him under the table "ouch" mumble officer Jonny " oh thats nice" said officer Jenny smiling knowing she was with Logan the whole time " yea but i saw you leave with" said officer Jonny but was cut off by officer Jenny kicking him again " ouch.....stop doing that" mumbled officer Jonny " then shut up" mumbled officer Jenny " what did you say" asked officer Thomas officer Jonny laughed " nothing " said officer Jonny " we have great news" said officer Jenny as she try to change the subject " what is it" asked Louise " we're getting married" screamed officer Jenny " OMG Jenny and Thomas congratulations" said Louise as she sat up and hugged them " thats not all" said officer Jenny as she glanced up at officer Thomas and nodded " Louise we have something we want to talk to you about" said officer Thomas signaling Louise to sit down " what happened, i swear whatever they said i didn't do it " said Louise as she had her hand up " what?? who's they??" asked officer Thomas confused " nothing, go on" said Louise smiling " here" said officer Jenny handing Louise an envelope " what is this" asked Louise as she took the envelope and opened it " adoption papers" said Louise looking up at officer Thomas and officer Jenny smiling " we want to adopt you Louise" said officer Thomas and officer Jenny together.

....................TO BE CONTIUED