Part 27

Louise walked under the night sky " i can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow" thought Louise as she sigh. Louise walked until she ended up at Wonder Wharf, she looked up then turned away walking back from where she came from " Logan doesn't even like and I'm moving. it could be worst" thought Louise when she stop in her track and looked up " Logan" mumble Louise " Louise, what are you doing here" asked Logan " taking a walk" said Louise " alone" asked Logan and she nodded " and you" asked Louise " same" said Logan as he giggling then looked down at the floor " i have to tell her, how i feel" thought Logan then he looked up to see Louise remove the piece of hair that covered her eyes " how cute" thought Logan as he smiled Louise looked up at Logan " is he gonna rejected me" thought Louise as her eyes looked away from Logan " I'm sorry i " said Logan but was cut of from Louise " i don't want to hear it" screamed Louise " Louise but i" said Logan but was cut off again " i told you, i don't want to hear it" said Louise as she ran passing by Logan, Logan turned around and saw Louise run into the distance " do you no longer want my love" thought Logan as he shed a tear. Louise stopped running and began to cry " stupid Logan" mumble Louise, she walk to a park that was near by and sat on the swing. Louise started to swing back and front, looking at the night sky that came into view and then disappear, Logan ran towards the direction Louise ran to when he came upon a park he stopped and looked around hoping Louise had stop here but she was longer there. Louise made her way home before she opened the door she wiped the remaining tears that fell on her checks " its better this way" mumble as she opened the door. Louise made her way upstairs and started packing her things but lucky for her she only had a few things to pack because she was to lazy to unpack everything she brought when she moved in 2 months ago. Once Louise was done she went to sleep knowing she had to be in the airport in the morning.

.....................TO BE CONTIUNED