END Part 31 ( 1 of 3 )

4 years later........

Logan was at his desk when one of his fellow officer went up to him " good morning Logan, i have good news for you" said the officer Logan looked up and smiled " whats the good news" asked Logan " well....you're finally getting a new partner" said the officer Logan smiled disappeared right away " what happened?? are you not happy to be getting a new partner" asked the officer " boy or girl" asked Logan " girl " said the officer " oh great " said Logan as he sigh the officer looked at Logan confused " every time i have a female partner they're always trying to get with me" said Logan as he shook his head " but you're single" said the officer " there's already someone in my heart and i'll wait for that person to come back" said Logan " is it Louise" asked the officer Logan blushed like crazy " wa what " said Logan " well you were depressed when they left so we figured you had to be in love with her after all you did screamed ' i love you ' in the airport" said the officer " wa how did you know that" asked Logan already confused buy the confession " officer Jonny told everyone " said the officer as he giggled then walked away " how embarrassing" thought Logan as he placed his head on his desk. Over to Louise, " its great to be back" thought Louise as she walked out of the airport with her bags then took a cab home. Louise got a call once she stepped foot into the house " hello" said Louise " did you arrived already" said officer Jenny " yea i just made it home" said Louise as she closed the door behind her " thats good, Thomas over here was freaking out because he thought it was a bad idea for you to leave alone" said officer Jenny as she giggled making Louise laugh " he'll never change" said Louise " when do you start working" asked officer Jenny " tomorrow but i want to meet my new partner and i want to meet Logan as well" said Louise as she blushed but lucky for her, she was alone " are you blushing" asked officer Jenny as she giggled making Louise blush even more " n..no" said Louise " well i have to go" said officer Jenny " goodnight " said Louise ( time difference ). Louise got ready and headed out the door to the precinct " i can't wait to meet my new partner and Logan " thought Louise as she walked through the doors of the precinct. Everyone turned there heads towards to door " Louise you're back" screamed everyone " hey guys, I've missed you too" said Louise as she giggled " what are you doing here" asked one of the officer " well I'm the new transfer" said Louise " thats great" said the other officer " you're gonna be in for a surprised " said the another officer " what " asked Louise confused " don't worry, just go upstairs" said the other officer as she pushed Louise towards the elevators " its now or never" thought Louise as she pushed the elevator button.

...................TO BE CONTIUED