Part 14

The next day Louise was walking towards the precinct " what am gonna do about Logan" thought Louise as she walked in the precinct then made her way upstairs. Logan was in his desk looking at files when he looked up and saw Louise coming in so he got up and made his way towards her. Louise saw Logan walking towards so she decide to walk the other way " crap he saw me, nice going Louise" thought Louise Logan stop in his track " maybe she didn't see me" thought Logan as he returned back to his sit. All day Louise had be ignoring Logan " i didn't want to believe it but she's ignoring me" said Logan who was pissed off, Louise was leaving the precinct so Logan decide to follow her in the elevators once she was inside he ran and go in himself Louise looked up and saw Logan in front of her but it was to late as the elevator door had closed " ay crap" thought Louise as she face-palm herself, Logan pushed the emergency stop button then turned around and faced Louise "why have you been ignoring me" asked Logan as he got closer to Louise but she keep on backing away until her back touched the wall of the elevator " wa what are you doing" asked Louise trying to reach to emergency button again but Logan slam his hands against the wall closing Louise in between his arms. " answer the question Louise. why have you been ignoring all day" asked Logan again " what!!!!! me ignore you, no!!!!!!!! i just been busy thats all" said Louise looking away from Logan who face was getting closer to her, he grabbed her chin and lift it up towards him " oh really" said Logan Louise nodded but couldn't help but blush, her face faced Logan but her eyes looked away " why are you looking away" asked Logan trying to get her attention but the elevator started moving again " thank god" mumbled Louise " what was that" asked Logan " nothing" said Louise smiling when the doors began to open Louise pushed Logan out of the way and ran out when she bumped into officer Jonny " Louise are you alright" asked officer Jonny as he looked down at her then looked up and saw Logan inside the elevators as well. Logan turned around and saw officer Jonny hands on her shoulder, he couldn't take so he walked out of the elevators and grabbed Louise arms and ran out the precinct as he pulled Louise along on the run.

................... TO BE CONTINUED