Part 28

It was 6 in the morning when officer Jenny come in Louise room who was still sleeping and mumbling in her sleep "Logan" mumbled Louise but loud enough for officer Jenny to hear  " you're gonna miss him a lot right" thought officer Jenny. She walked over to Louise and woke her up " Louise get up, you have to get ready" said officer Jenny as she shook Louise just a little " mmm... 5 more mins" mumbled Louise " come on, we have to leave before 8 to the airport" said officer Jenny as she shook her again " ugh alright" mumbled Louise as she sat up and picked up her phone to check the time 6:10 " ugh so early " thought Louise " what were you dreaming about" asked officer Jenny " w..what" said Louise as she looked up at officer Jenny " hehe well mmm.... i kind of heard Logan name and u know" said officer Jenny Louise blushed and looked away but tears started to come down " Louise are u alright" asked officer Jenny as she sat on Louise bed and patted her on the shoulder Louise shook her head " i got rejected by Logan" mumble Louise but loud enough for officer Jenny to hear " aww poor baby" said officer Jenny as she hugged her " did he tell you that he didn't like you" asked officer Jenny and again shook her head " then how do you know he rejected you" asked officer Jenny " well he did I'm sorry but i ran away after that" said Louise as she pulled away from officer Jenny " when did you tell him that you liked him" asked officer Jenny " 2 months ago" said Louise " then he properly  said sorry for making you so long" said officer Jenny Louise face-palm herself " I'm so stupid" mumbled Louise officer Jenny laughed like there was no tomorrow " its not funny Jen" said Louise " sorry sorry" said officer Jenny as she got up  and headed toward the door " come on Louise, we don't want to miss our flight" said officer Jenny before she walked out " omg I'm so stupid, why didn't i let him finish" thought Louise as she lied back down. It was 7:35 when everyone was ready to leave, officer Jonny went to work knowing it was he's last day there. " is everyone in the car" asked officer Thomas as he looked behind him then to his side but he could help but notice Louise was sad " what happen to Louise" asked officer Thomas " don't worry its just boy trouble" said officer Jenny " what type of guy has Louise like this" asked officer Thomas  "its fine, come lets go" screamed officer Jenny as officer Thomas started to drive off towards the airport but officer Jenny took out her phone and texted officer Jonny " do me a favor". Over to Logan, " i can't believe Louise cut me off like that" thought Logan as he sat in his desk with his head down, officer Jonny looked up from his phone then walked over to Logan " hey Logan what's wrong" asked officer Jonny " girls trouble" mumbled Logan but loud enough for officer Jonny to hear then he smiled " Louise huh" thought officer Jonny " what time does Louise get in" asked Logan " you don't know" asked officer Jonny " know what" asked Logan " Louise is leaving the country with Thomas and Jenny " said officer Jonny " what" screamed Logan as he stood up but way to fast that his leg gave out and fell on his knees officer Jonny bend down " she's heading to the airport if you want to say your goodbyes" said officer Jonny as he place his hand on Logan shoulder " she can't leave" thought Logan " i have to go" mumble Logan " then go, what are you waiting for" said officer Jonny Logan got up and started running " Louise wait for me" thought Logan as he ran towards his car " please make it on time" though officer Jonny.

............................ TO BE CONTIUED