Part 5

Once  officer Thomas and officer Jonny got to the precinct they ran towards an officer " what's the emergency" asked officer Thomas to the officer who pointed at Louise with Logan. Officer Thomas ran over to Louise and saw that she had handcuffs then looked over at Logan " what's happening here" asked officer Thomas " I arrested her for beating on a guy" said Logan " Louise get up" said officer Thomas and she did, he then took off the handcuff and lend towards Logan " Logan a piece of advise if you ever put handcuffs on Louise again i'll make sure you never work as a police officer ever" said officer Thomas then he turned over to Louise who had her head down " Louise" screamed officer Thomas but was cut off from Louise " i wasn't my fault, he hit me first" said Louise as she began to get teary officer Thomas lift her chin, he saw that she had blood on her lips and a black and blue on her lower checks " who did this" asked officer Thomas trying to hold his angry " am fine" said Louise trying to smile but fail as tears rolled down her face officer Thomas grabbed her hand and pulled her into the conference room. Office Jonny walked over to Logan " erase it" said officer Jonny looking at the computer screen " but i arrested her" said Logan , Officer Jonny slammed his hand on the table and lend in towards Logan " i don't care if you arrest the pope or santa claus but you're gonna erase it and you're also gonna forget you ever arrested her, got it" said officer Jonny Logan *gulp* " yea" said Logan as he erase everything he had written but he couldn't help but look over to Louise and officer Thomas in the conference room. Over to Louise, Louise had calm down a bit " can you tell me what happened" asked officer Thomas in a gently tone " it wasn't my fault" said Louise still wiping her tears as they haven't stopped, Officer Thomas grabbed Louise hands " i know but can you tell me what happened" asked officer Thomas " school finished and i was heading over here when i notice one of my classmate following me, i turned around and asked if he was a stalker but then he called me an orphan then i called him a prick then he hit me then i hit him back and and" said Louise but she couldn't hold back her tears and began to cry again " Louise what did he tell you" asked officer Thomas with a painful expression " he said that my family didn't want me thats why i was left an orphan" said Louise then she began to cry so loud that the whole precinct heard her cry but down their head but they couldn't help themselves and glared at Logan who notice " why are they glaring at me" asked Logan to officer Jonny who just shook his head. officer Jenny who heard that Louise was arrest with handcuffs buy the new transfer came busting through the door and ran towards Logan " you bastard" screamed officer Jenny who smacked Logan.

.................... TO BE CONTINUED