Part 7

The next day officer Jenny and Louise arrived at the precinct " you know you have to apologize to Logan" said Louise as she got on the elevator with officer Jenny " do i have too" asked officer Jenny " Jen come on make peace" said Louise putting her arms on officer Jenny shoulder. Once they got off the elevator they mad their way to Logan desk where he was working when he saw officer Jenny with Louise heading towards him. Logan put is arms in defensive form " what are you doing" asked officer Jenny " i thought you were gonna hit me again" said Logan putting down his hands " she has something to tell you" said Louise sitting down on the chair next to his desk " come on Jen we don't have all day" said Louise poking officer Jenny arms " I'm sorry alright" said officer Jenny " sorry for what" asked Louise officer Jenny sigh " I'm sorry for hitting you alright" said officer Jenny then walked away from them " she's good people" said Louise as she turned to face Logan " aren't you supposed to be in school" asked Logan raising his eyebrow " no i got suspended for a month" said Louise smiling at him " then what are you doing here" asked Logan " well if you really want to know then i'll tell you" said Louise giggling " no thanks" said Logan returning to his work " oh come on" said Louise pushing his arm in a playful way Logan sigh and faced her " alright tell me" said Logan lending against his chair and crossing his arms " before you arrest me i got into a fight and Thomas grounded me no thanks to Jonny" said Louise nodded her head then smile at Logan " wait!!! when you say Thomas and Jonny, do you mean officer Thomas and officer Jonny" asked Logan and Louise nodded " yea why do you ask" asked Louise " where are your parents" asked Logan Louise looked away from and sigh " they" said Louise before being cut off from officer Thomas " ay i see you came Louise" said officer Thomas " did i have a choice" asked Louise " i guessed no" said officer Thomas " so what do i have to do"asked Louise looking up at officer Thomas " i need you to look at this murder case, i have no leads" said officer Thomas handing over the case file to Louise " why are you giving that to her, she's not a cop" asked Logan reaching for the file but Louise smacked his hand away " for your information i help solve cases" said Louise proudly " thats true, i think she solved more then 50 if my memory is correct" said office Thomas Louise opened the file and looked inside about 2 mins laters she closed the file and handed it back to officer Thomas " the husband did it" said Louise look back at Logan smiling " how can you be so sure" asked Logan " you wanna bet" asked Louise " alright" said Logan " alright, if i win you go with me to Wonder Wharf and ride the new roller coaster that just open" said Louise " if i win you'll do anything i say and when i say anything i mean anything" said Logan as they extended their hand and shake on it " you kids and your bets" said officer Thomas as he left. 

................... TO BE CONTINUED