Part 17

" you guys want to adopt me" asked Louise " Louise your a big part of our life and we want to you to be apart of our new family" said officer Jenny " i understand it you say no" said officer Thomas " no..i..i..i want to be part of your family" said Louise as she began to cry. Officer Jenny and officer Thomas got up and walked over to Louise and hugged her " thank god, i was worry that you'll say no" said officer Thomas as he began to cry " I'm so happy" said officer Jenny as she began to cry as well officer Thomas pulled away and wiped his tears " Louise I'm so happy you'll be my daughter and i understand if you want to keep your last name" said officer Thomas " i want to have you last name, i want to have a new began with my new family. I would also love my family and their gonna be in my heart but i can't stay in the pass forever." said Louise wiping her tears " thank you Louise, I'm so happy" said officer Jenny as she continued crying. Louise sigh the paper of the adoption " from now on I'm Louise Whitfield" said Louise laughing " Louise now that we're a family do you mind if you move in with us" asked officer Thomas " me move in with you guys" asked Louise " well yea, we're now a family" said officer Jenny giggling " alright, but just so you know i have a lot of things" said Louise laughing " that doesn't matter, i bet your room is being enough for all your stuff" said officer Thomas. Officer Thomas, Jenny, Jonny and Louise began talking about the wedding all night. Over to Logan, Logan got home after Louise ran off after kissing him on the cheeks "  i don't know why I'm feeling this way about Louise. I thought i was in love with Louise who i meet years ago but now why feeling this way about this Louise i meet. If i start loving this Louise does that mean I'm betraying my feeling for my four-ears, that can't be. But what if its true then what?? What if i can't find my four-ears then it is fine to love this Louise. But what if this Louise and four-ears the same person and what if they aren't the same person. I don't know what to do anymore" said Logan as he paste back and front. Logan laid on this bed just thinking about both Louise but little did he know that they're the same person.

................. TO BE CONTINUED